Game Day SNF: Cowboys vs Giants Game Thread

Mattb_25

Reaction score
Can't hate on the D, they had so many TOs. The thing is, as long as a team is good, there's always a chance for them to come back. Now the offense, not pleased with them at all. The O-line did good, and they scored some, but the point at the game where the Cowboys had 3 turnovers but only 3 points was just freaking sickening.

reddyuta

Reaction score
allow me to toot my horn a bit

i said high scoring game-check

i said cruz is going to be a dagger and i was right.

Gaede

Reaction score
Looks good to me. Defense gave up a ton of yards and the offense didn't finish drives.

But in the end, we scored a bunch of points, got turnovers, applied pressure AND protected the QB. All of these things we've struggled at in the past.

The team looks good to me. Giving up points isnt a big deal to me. It's the first game and we played Eli Manning and his trio of receivers. That's a good team. They will score points.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
Yikes..the giants have to play the broncos next week as well..and with their decimated secondary that's not looking too good.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The offense needs work. They were more effective last season. I hope this is not a trend. We've got to get Dez involved. Throw the ball past the first down marker, please. K? Thanks.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
It was embarrassing to see all the holds that the refs refused to call. Guys were running free towards Eli and the OL would grab them from behind. The last one I saw the guy had the back of Hatcher's jersey and it was stretched out. There is no way that the refs could miss that.

I didn't say a lot during the game but Jerry needs to have that crew and esp a couple of those refs dressed down. That was pathetic. You have got to get pressure with this defense or you're dead.

Ren

Reaction score
A win is a win but to be perfectly honest it looks like the same old cowboys apart from creating turnovers.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
For some reason, I feel like doing the salsa....
HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS?!!!

DallasJ7

Reaction score
Delighted to come away with a win, but it's hard to take away anything from this game as to whether this team will make an improvement on the 8-8 records of the past two years.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is Eli a choker? Imagine if Romo had all those turnovers, the 400+ yards wouldn't matter.