Game Day SNF: Cowboys vs Giants Game Thread

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Typical Giants-Cowboys game. I'll take any of these I can get.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Agreed. Now people here will call you a crybaby.

Yeah, question is why did we have 5 turnovers and then were in a position to lose the game... luckily we got the 6th one. Our offense has to do better. Gotta be more aggressive.. gotta be better period.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A win is a win but to be perfectly honest it looks like the same old cowboys apart from creating turnovers.

Give the O-line credit too. They were pretty good 90% of the time. Unfortunately Romo got hurt during the 10%.

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score
A win is a win but to be perfectly honest it looks like the same old cowboys apart from creating turnovers.

Um, you do realize that turnovers (or lack thereof) are what have cost us the NFC East title the last two seasons, right?

rybee

Reaction score
Was refreshing to see so many turnovers created. The offense needs to learn to get some points off the TO's. They aren't used to getting the ball back so often lol

Cowboy06

Professional Positive Naysayer
Reaction score
As soon as the ******* gm starts to give a **** about the offensvive line.

they really need another guard and Free needs to know his last name doesn't mean that a DL gets a free pass to Romo.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Well there it is negative nancy and the sisters that cry all night on this board.

Certainly doesn't erase all the ineptitude. I seriously don't get it with some of you people. It's a game thread, are you really that surprised people get upset when we shoot ourselves in the foot? People are invested in this team. If you can't deal with the various personalities that partake in game day discussions then why even read this thread?

I'm happy we won, but we need a LOT of work.

Mactin

Reaction score
Thinking about it now, Dallas improve a lot but coulda had done better but for now let just take this win over Giants

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
KC defense is nothing to sleep on next week. They will give us a run for our money.

Cowboy06

Reaction score
We have Waters.

Waters is a stop gap for a year, perhaps two. You want an OL to play together for at least 5 years if possible. I want to see youth on the OL and DL. I want to see retreads off of this team. I like Waters, but man you mean there isn't any youth ready to step up? LOL you'd think we just lost the game huh?

Cowboy06

Reaction score
Yeah, question is why did we have 5 turnovers and then were in a position to lose the game... luckily we got the 6th one. Our offense has to do better. Gotta be more aggressive.. gotta be better period.

gotta run the ball more. better run blocking and better running by the running backs. I would like to see some counter treys and some full house blocking earlier in the game and even late in the game. Eat up the clock and use play action to keep teams honest.