SNF: Giants vs Washington game thread

TheHerd

Reaction score
that game is probably a pre season game as i think Dallas has the 5th seed locked up and Washington has the 7th locked up (or 6th)
I'm starting to think 6 seed. We look like a 11-6 now, or even lost out for 7 seed

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
51 yard FG for Washington, the same length they chose to punt on in the first quarter.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Well the backdoor playoff birth is alive and well to my surprise. I was fully expecting the Commanders to throttle the Giants

meddleroidz

Reaction score
These teams are playing this like it's a playoff, because to some extent it kind of is for both of them.
commies have 38% chance of making the playoffs if they lose ; giants is 31% not that bad for these mediocre teams, also lets root for a tie, screw these teams.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Excuse me for not reading the entire thread :rolleyes:

I'm more amused by the thinking that hadn't occurred to anyone by this point in the game.

Just kidding, man. Enjoy your nice Hawaiian evening.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
commies have 38% chance of making the playoffs if they lose ; giants is 31% not that bad for these mediocre teams, also lets root for a tie, screw these teams.

I've been rooting for a tie all night. See page one. :muttley:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Giants get a FG, Commanders get a TD and two-pointer, game goes to OT tied at 20 like their first meeting. Let's see it.