SNF: Giants vs Washington game thread

RS12

Reaction score
Great Commode D Line getting their lunch eaten

Carson

Reaction score
Pederson not sirianni
Siriani had a cup of coffee with Reid. Reid fired him when he took over Kansas City lol

Sirianni had crossed paths with Reid before: He was fired by "Big Red" when Reid took over the reins in Kansas City in 2013. Sirianni would later land with the Chargers in 2013, working alongside Reich. Sirianni has mentioned in the past that he's only meeting with Reid was, coincidentally, when he was handed his walking papers.

"Coach Reid was charged with the task of telling me I wasn't working there anymore," Sirianni said recently. "So, you know, but he was awesome. It was actually an awesome conversation I had with him. And I really respected the fact that he took time to meet with me, tell me what he had heard about me."

GoldenR

Reaction score
These teams are in our league. We can compete with these teams and when we play our game, we will beat these teams. The same cannot be said about philly. We are not in their league. They play to win, they have that 'dawg' mentality. We don't have it. Either do the Giants or Washington. I hate to say it, but philly is the shining star in our division. Somehow they always seem to rise to the top, even after really bad seasons.
Micah and Tank said they are Dawgs waittin to hunt. Didn't you see today?

SoBlue128

Reaction score
It’s nice to see that the East is getting tough again. It’s gonna make everyone in the division battle tested

JayFord

Reaction score
beat w once , and giants twice .

wont surprise me, in the next washington game, if we lead by 10 in the forth and kellen gets pass happy closing with an L .
that game is probably a pre season game as i think Dallas has the 5th seed locked up and Washington has the 7th locked up (or 6th)

JayFord

Reaction score
on 3rd and a few you run your Wide Receiver?

unless its Deebo then no

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Curtis Samuel played some RB in college, but if I'm running inside on 3rd and 3 I'm not giving it to Samuel.

Great punt, though.