SNF: New England vs Houston

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Patriots trail by 18 and have twice as many penalties as the Texans.

Goodell going out of his way to hide the conspiracy but I know some folks won't be fooled by this ruse.
Apparently the NFL was embarrassed by the home town treatment the Patriots got last week and now they're getting correctly flagged for their crap.

I always knew Jake was a Nostradamus descendant.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Goodell going out of his way to hide the conspiracy but I know some folks won't be fooled by this ruse.

Do you have any idea the amount of people it would take to keep a conspiracy like that going? There aren't many people in the world that can keep a secret. If there was this earth shattering conspiracy someone would have already talked.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
The GOAT is starting to make things happen :thumbup:

Brady-Wink.gif

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I don't care for the Patriots or the Texans. I'm watching how other coaches coach their time. Notice that all these coaches make the proper adjustments thrroughout the game. We don't.

We just go out play, with the same strategy for each and every time. No wonder we are mediocre.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Do you have any idea the amount of people it would take to keep a conspiracy like that going? There aren't many people in the world that can keep a secret. If there was this earth shattering conspiracy someone would have already talked.

Unless you threaten to destroy their lawns via feral pigs. They can cost thousands of dollars of damage.