SNF: New England vs Houston

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Brady and the Patriots offense isn't the same. Even against our defense they could only get a TD off of a blocked punt which shows how important special teams is.

links18

Reaction score
Have you seen a less satisfied multiple Super Bowl champion, GOAT, sitting with a 10-1 record? Guy is never happy.

CB61

Reaction score
Probably for the same reason they drafted Bo Scarborough over N. Hymes and P. Lyndsay. No imagination.
The culture went sour after Jerry got rid of Jimmy Johnson in assumed he knew everything I'm not even sure you could call it sour at this point just rotten to the Core

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It's no wonder Brady wanted AB no matter what that fool had done. He's got no one to threaten a defense over the top, and no Gronk.

CB61

Reaction score
And the NFL just gave them a new seven-year contract this year la-di-da
Tell me they're not betting on this stuff or taking money from people that are

CB61

Reaction score
I'd hate to be them looking at their cell phone after games because there's a ton of missed calls on it

gmb1

Reaction score
Houston likes to run on first down like the Cowboys

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Forcing a turnover is something our defense hasn’t done for 4 games.

but who is counting?

Look at the Ravens game earlier and how their defense getting a turnover to put their offense on a short field and them their kicker making 2 FGs, including the game winner was all the difference for the Ravens in beating the Niners today. Do I wish that Dak and our offense could perform better at times yes. But, most if not all of the playoff contending teams have better special teams, a more reliable kicker and a defense that knows how to create turnovers.