SNF: Packers at Chiefs

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Anybody see the 49ers put up 51 points on the Panthers???:eek:

SacredStar

Reaction score
Moore did an admirable job tonight. You just can't turn the ball over against GB, they've made several teams that could have beaten them pay.

Nexx

Reaction score
Dak got outplayed by Darnold which means....Dak got outplayed by Darnold. What’s your point lol? Rodgers is better than Dak.....ok. What else you got? I agree on all the above.

i just thought your meaningless statement about Rogers being outplayed by Moore was idiotic. one game means nothing and especially a game that wasnt over with. you tried to diss rogers with that statement and in the end it meant squat... rogers still won and in the end outplayed moore. just because Dak got out played by Darnold in one game doesnt make Dak any less of a QB like you tried to insinuate about Rogers being out played by Moore.

Zman5

Reaction score
I always thought cutting Moore was a big mistake. I thought he was the perfect backup for Romo. He was mobile and could throw accurately on the move. I also thought he had little moxie when he was with us. Knowing now how many times Romo got injured, he could have been very valuable.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Dallas is doomed lmao. We would get outplayed and outschemed by every team in the playoffs. 49ers, Saints, Rams, Seahawks, Packers, Vikings. Heck, we’re gonna get outschemed and by the Lions in the next few weeks. I’m going into these coming weeks with my head down because it’s going to be rough...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
i just thought your meaningless statement about Rogers being outplayed by Moore was idiotic. one game means nothing and especially a game that wasnt over with. you tried to diss rogers with that statement and in the end it meant squat... rogers still won and in the end outplayed moore. just because Dak got out played by Darnold in one game doesnt make Dak any less of a QB like you tried to insinuate about Rogers being out played by Moore.
Ok I never said it did. My original point was this wasn’t some great game by Rodgers. Yet you brought up Dak as if that was suppose to change my opinion lol. It won’t. You jumped into a conversation that has nothing to do with you and you missed the context of it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dallas is doomed lmao. We would get outplayed and outschemed by every team in the playoffs. 49ers, Saints, Rams, Seahawks, Packers, Vikings. Heck, we’re gonna get outschemed and by the Lions in the next few weeks. I’m going into these coming weeks with my head down because it’s going to be rough...
Thanks for letting us know. So should we just give up and not watch anymore gams?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score

What's the difference between this season and all the others? It's not like Dallas was expected to be a SB contender. Just enjoy the wins.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Naw you the real clucker.....over there talking about giving Matt Moore 40 million. You must be on that angel dust.
what's even funnier? People don't hate dak, they hate obsessive homers like you and a few more spewing crap. The more crap you spew, the more others make fun of dak to hurt your feelings. lmao

Silverstar

Reaction score

Somebody mentioned before, that our gauntlet is still coming up on the schedule....well ok I agree.

The really sad part is, even if we win out and go 13-3, it still might not be enough for a bye week...imagine that bs!

Niners could wind up 14-2, 15-1...even undefeated who friggin knows? Pack and saints could easily wind up 13-3 as well or better, and we already know they have the tiebreaker on us.

What does this all mean? It means, that the chances of getting to a NFCCG has already gone down dramatically. I had high hopes for this team making it to the NFCCG, and that might already be gone.

Is it possible for this team to get back to a NFCCG and SB...of course...anything is possible...but damn!

Nexx

Reaction score
Ok I never said it did. My original point was this wasn’t some great game by Rodgers. Yet you brought up Dak as if that was suppose to change my opinion lol. It won’t. You jumped into a conversation that has nothing to do with you and you missed the context of it.

23/33 305 yards 3 td's 0 int 129.0 rating while throwing to WR's no one has ever heard of... yeah.. not a great game by any means for Rodgers I agree for his standards.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
He has his ring....that goes a long way.

Eli has 2 rings. Flacco has a ring. Foles has a ring.

Rodgers ring is coming up on 10 years ago. He hasn't made it back since. He's labeled as some all time great QB but he isn't.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Somebody mentioned before, that our gauntlet is still coming up on the schedule....well ok I agree.

The really sad part is, even if we win out and go 13-3, it still might not be enough for a bye week...imagine that bs!

Niners could wind up 14-2, 15-1...even undefeated who friggin knows? Pack and saints could easily wind up 13-3 as well or better, and we already know they have the tiebreaker on us.

What does this all mean? It means, that the chances of getting to a NFCCG has already gone down dramatically. I had high hopes for this team making it to the NFCCG, and that might already be gone.

Is it possible for this team to get back to a NFCCG and SB...of course...anything is possible...but damn!

This season is a long ways from over. The 2nd half of the NFL season is the best part. A lot of football yet to be played. No sense in even worrying about the playoffs or NFC title games or anything.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
what's even funnier? People don't hate dak, they hate obsessive homers like you and a few more spewing crap. The more crap you spew, the more others make fun of dak to hurt your feelings. lmao
I don’t hate Dak haters.....I hate cluckers...... you need help.