SNF: Rams at Bears

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If you're rooting for the Bears because you don't want to go to New Orleans...a Bears win makes the Saints the 1 seed and drops Dallas to 4. Do the likely math.

Me? I'd rather be the 3. It doesn't matter where you'd play in round 2 if you don't win in round 1.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wouldn’t it be cool to see the Bears and Cowboys in the NFCCG
After all the talk about high powered offenses, and it comes down to defenses.

:laugh:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you're rooting for the Bears because you don't want to go to New Orleans...a Bears win makes the Saints the 1 seed and drops Dallas to 4. Do the likely math.

Me? I'd rather be the 3. It doesn't matter where you'd play in round 2 if you don't win in round 1.

Great point. Never thought of that.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Bears just ran a Chinese fire drill. I never saw guys run off/on so fast. Even a ref got knocked down. :muttley:

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
There's no easy way to the Super Bowl for us. Most likely we'll have to beat a team like Seattle or Minnesota, then go to New Orleans or the Rams, then likely face the other one of those teams in their house in the Conference Championship.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Cowboys fans would go bananas with Trubisky at QB.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
*looks at board again*

Fans have gone from "if this happens JG will be fired" to "COY" threads. :muttley:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Browns are listed as in the playoff hunt in the AFC.

When was the last time that happened. Stone ages. When Bernie Kosar was QB.

:laugh:

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score

And play the eagles again if they get the wildcard???