SNF: Rams at Bears

kramskoi

Reaction score
Footballoutsiders' number one defense (-22.0) performed as advertised...throttling the high-flying Rams offense. Dallas...7th at (-7.4) still has some work to do. That said, this is the second time in two weeks that a superbowl favorite has been handed their butt. Chicago, Dallas and Minnesota (the three best NFC defenses) will be tough places to play in the playoffs. Problem is that all these teams will eventually have to travel to reach a superbowl.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
And he also had 2 INTs, 3 total turnovers, and had plenty of failed chances to blow the game wide open.

And I was upset with him about that. But, as I said before one of the mental and emotional importance of QBs, is if they are able to brush off their mistakes and come back to win the game, Dak was able to do that today. So, I give him credit for that. Wentz didn't throw INTs, but one could say that if he had hit some of his open WRs, then Philly might have scored more points.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
So if we lost to the Eagles in overtime today everyone would be cool with facing them in the playoffs but because we won in overtime everyone's afraid to face them in the playoffs? lol. Supersticious crapola.

Not interested in facing a team who is 0-2 against us in a elimination game

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I don't see Philly beating both the Rams and Texans. Because this is the NFL, they might get an upset over of of them. But, don't see them winning both of those games.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
And I was upset with him about that. But, as I said before one of the mental and emotional importance of QBs, is if they are able to brush off their mistakes and come back to win the game, Dak was able to do that today. So, I give him credit for that. Wentz didn't throw INTs, but one could say that if he had hit some of his open WRs, then Philly might have scored more points.

Yes, Wentz could have done better too, but that wasn't the question. Of the two, which performed better? I would say Wentz did, and did so against a much better defense.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Eagles have a 13% chance of making the playoffs right now, so I'm not sure why everyone is so worried about them making the playoffs and then they'd most likely be the #6 seed and face the Bears not us so it's not even worth worrying about.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Yes, Wentz could have done better too, but that wasn't the question. Of the two, which performed better? I would say Wentz did, and did so against a much better defense.

Dak doesn't have a OLman that is healthy and is out of TEs...

I would expect the No. 2 overall pick to not have a losing record (3-1) against such a terrible QB as Dak Prescott who wasn't even supposed to make out of his rookie training camp.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
they will finish 8-8. Texans and skins are trash.

And that probably drops their chances of making the playoffs to like 5%, it's 13% right now. Besides stop being scared this is football grow a sack.

You think a real team would be like "guys, we beat this team twice let try to avoid them becuse it's hard to beat a team three times"

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Dak doesn't have a OLman that is healthy and is out of TEs...

I would expect the No. 2 overall pick to not have a losing record (3-1) against such a terrible QB as Dak Prescott who wasn't even supposed to make out of his rookie training camp.

You know wins and losses are a team stat, right? But technicall it's 3-2.

And Dak was a 4th rounder. He absolutely was expected to make it out of his rookie camp.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
McCarthy is gone and the Packers absolutely hate the Bears. The Pack destroyed Atl. The Pack can play in the cold. The Pack are still fighting for a slim playoff spot. I would not be surprised with a Pack win next week.
ATL is more terrible

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
There isn't a team which isn't good enough to beat this Eagles team. They suck.

Yet we got posters scared to face them because we beat them twice and they say "we haven't beat a team 3 times since 2009" well, that might be because we haven't faced a team 3 times since 2009.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yet we got posters scared to face them because we beat them twice and they say "we haven't beat a team 3 times since 2009" well, that might be because we haven't faced a team 3 times since 2009.
That's understandable. It's the NFL. It's really difficult to beat an NFL team 3 times in a season.