SNF: Rams at Bears

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Trubisky and Goff stinking it up.

I'm not convinced the NFL has changed yet. A great offense can still be shut down by a great defense. We did it to the Saints, Bears doing it to the Rams. No unbeatable teams.

Amazing what some cold weather, a run game, and a little defense can do.

Saints and Rams will get to play at home though.

gmb1

Reaction score
Yeah kiss that 3 seed opportunity goodbye. At least this week.

At least the Rams have something to play for next week against Philthy.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Lol neither QB wants to throw to his own team.

jordan4vols

Reaction score
Am I the only one that hopes however the seeding ends up that we go to LA first if we get out of the wc round? I’d like NO to be a last resort. I guess it’d be the best if Chicago wins tonight and then loses one of the last three to where we get the 3 seed

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Hard to say if the third or four seed is best. Really depends on the matchup in WC.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Amazing what some cold weather, a run game, and a little defense can do.

Saints and Rams will get to play at home though.

I’m pretty salty that both teams won’t have to deal with an obvious Achilles heel in the playoffs— poor weather conditions and a strong defense.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm as apprehensive about Dak as anyone else, but both of these QBs have thrown more picks than Dak this season. They both have 3 picks tonight. Dak hasn't thrown 3 in any game this year.

Would I like Dak to be more consistent? Yes. But some of our fans act like he should never miss a pass - an unrealistic standard.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Rams and Texans look human this week. I dunno...
One game....and the Rams are playing in sub freezing Chicago

Look, Philly will have to sweep their final 3 and Dallas would have to lose all three.
We are talking 99% probabilty here...with an easier schedule

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I’m pretty salty that both teams won’t have to deal with an obvious Achilles heel in the playoffs— poor weather conditions and a strong defense.

I think best case scenario after the first round is for us to play the Rams and hope someone else can go into New Orleans and win that game.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I think best case scenario after the first round is for us to play the Rams and hope someone else can go into New Orleans and win that game.

I aree. But if that’s the case I hope it’s not Chicago

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I'm as apprehensive about Dak as anyone else, but both of these QBs have thrown more picks than Dak this season. They both have 3 picks tonight. Dak hasn't thrown 3 in any game this year.

Would I like Dak to be more consistent? Yes. But some of our fans act like he should never miss a pass - an unrealistic standard.

For me it's the fumbles and sacks that are making me more mad at Dak than the interceptions. He doesn't throw a ton of interceptions he only threw like 12 in college, but turnovers are turnovers and you have to add in fumbles too. He's lost 6 fumbles this season, that has to be cleaned up.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Damn, if Dak could just be as elite as these QBs...we would win our Division!!!