SNF: Ravens vs Chiefs Thread

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Do we kick it to Mahomes?

I say yes, and then we pour how the defense couldn’t get a stop.:D

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Wow what a gutsy call and big play by Jackson.
Idk, to me, it was an easy decision to make. The gutsy call would be to give the back to Mahomes and four downs to get ten yards and only needing to move around 50 with over a minute to do it and hoping your defense makes another unlikely turnover.

ReverendFelcher

Reaction score
Whether we play KC once or twice, they don't scare me. We can't stop Mahomes, but they can't stop us either with that trashy defense. We can win.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
And THAT'S why analytics SHOULD be taking over the game's strategy going forward.

Exactly.

And many of us still get people disagreeing that Dallas shouldn't have gone for it on 4th and 6 toward the end of the TB game, or 4th and 2/3 earlier. You play the game so guys like Brady and Mahomes DON'T get that last chance folks.

Baltimore just showed how much better of a coach John Harbaugh is over McCarthy.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Do we kick it to Mahomes?

I say yes, and then we pour how the defense couldn’t get a stop.:D
MM said he came here after studying analytics intensely for several years and wanting to bring his newfound knowledge to Dallas. IF he was truthful about that, he would have went for it too.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lamar's vision was surreal on that last play.....that looked like solid defense and he still got the 1st down.