SNF: Ravens vs Chiefs Thread

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
No, it doesn't because we won. I know this might be hard for you to comprehend but a game is not "out of reach" when the final score says you won. What you've just done is tie yourself into a pretzel and you're now eating your own ***. Impressive.

before the blunder by atlanta, the game was over

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Chiefs had an 11 point lead and the ball late in the 3rd when Mahomes threw a pick. They never scored again and lost.

He's great, but that bad decision changed the game. Even the great ones make mistakes. The NFL is hard.

Tim93gt

Reaction score
The chiefs have had an “ok” defense for a while now that’s been getting bailed out by their offense.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Chiefs had an 11 point lead and the ball late in the 3rd when Mahomes threw a pick. They never scored again and lost.

He's great, but that bad decision changed the game. Even the great ones make mistakes. The NFL is hard.
And once it happens it is history Ya win or ya lose sometimes it does not matter how good you are.

Cmac

Reaction score
I'd say send Zeke to the Chiefs, since many want him out of here, anyway.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I realize this is probably insignificant in the grand scheme, but Lamar Jackson needs to use some common sense. I’m talking about the TD run where he could’ve walked into the end zone, but instead he summersaulted/handstanded his way to the end zone. He landed with one hand on the ground. That’s just blatantly stupid in my opinion. I get being happy and excited, but that’s an easy way to injure yourself for no reason. It’d be pretty easy for his wrist to fold over and suffer a break. It’s just recklessness for no reason,

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson is elite. He has some bad moments like against the Raiders but when he's great, he is GREAT!