SNF: SEA at LAR game thread

gmoney112

Reaction score
GB with the #2 seed as of now. Lame.

Rams basically in must win mode for Wildcard along with the current favorite, Vikings. Vikings play Chargers, Packers, Bears, They get the Packers at home. Chargers are bipolar, Packers playing in Chicago next week (Bears are 7-6) so who knows how this ends up.

Rams play us next week, Niners, and Cards.

So we could see some interesting seeding changes + wildcard changes, at least, in the next few weeks to make things interesting. Niners and GB with the #1 and #2 seeds as of right now.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Wait...who has been giving the defense a pass. We suck in all 3 phases.

IN the thread about "how the defense isn't a bad a you think." Some were trying to put all of the blame on Dak and the offense for how badly the defense played. Acting like the D only plays bad or gives up big plays after the offense has struggled all game long or something. When the D has been still giving up plays in the first half when they should be fresh and more prepared to stop and limit opposing offenses.

remdak

Reaction score
Russ will bounce back. Dak has had 3 bad games in a row. Russ is also doing more with less, and always has.
I hear ya. I hate these kind of posts. Every team or player has games where they are not their best. The Cowboys have been doing it way too often. Just cause Wilson, Mahomes, or Brady throws an INT or has a bad game, does not mean that they and Dak have the same resume. 49ers gave up a ton of points today as well, but their defense is much better than the Cowboys

remdak

Reaction score
I'm trying to recall the last time the Cowboys had a pick six. :huh:

I was thinking Lewis vs the Giants but that was a fumble return.
I think it might have been Byron Jones in 2017. Yes, that long ago.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
IN the thread about "how the defense isn't a bad a you think." Some were trying to put all of the blame on Dak and the offense for how badly the defense played. Acting like the D only plays bad or gives up big plays after the offense has struggled all game long or something. When the D has been still giving up plays in the first half when they should be fresh and more prepared to stop and limit opposing offenses.

while the defense did play terribly, the offense did them no favors by having 3 and outs all in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. Offense doesn't get any less blame than the defense. They could've kept the game close If they wanted to, but Zeke didn't want to go more than 1 yard rushing, Dak wanted to play hot potato with the ball, and the receivers wanted to juggle and drop the balls like they’re circus chimps. That offense was just as bad as the defense. No excuses.

Last edited:

bark

Reaction score
I'm trying to recall the last time the Cowboys had a pick six. :huh:

I was thinking Lewis vs the Giants but that was a fumble return.
I think it was the Byron jones pick against Kirk Cousins when he was with the Commanders.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
while the defense did play terribly, the offense did them no favors by having 3 and outs all in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. Offense doesn't get any less blame than the defense. They could've kept the game close If they wanted to, but Zeke didn't want to go more than 1 yard rushing, Dak wanted to play hot potato with the ball, and the receivers wanted to juggle and drop the balls like they circus chimps. That offense was just as bad as the defense. No excuses.

I'm not saying that the offense escapes blame, just defense playing badly shouldn't be scapegoated on the offense. The defense isn't doing the offense any favors either by not giving them short fields and not getting turnovers. And hardly getting 3 and outs and making the opposing offense punt. How many times did the Bears even punt against our defense? The offense has to drive the length of the field every single time.

This team can't make momentum changing plays on special teams or defense. Which requires the offense to have to carry all of the load by constantly driving down a long field. All 3 phrases are to blame for the Cowboys being 6-7.

smitty313

Reaction score
Oh I see...sorry but I don't like talking bad about people with mental deficiencies so I have to bow out

gmoney112

Reaction score
Seattle games get weird. Pick six and a blocked FG.

Definitely not over.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Ramsey is very problematic. A lot of people still say they wish we would’ve drafted him over Zeke, but he’s not much better personality wise...

seamus18

Reaction score
Our defense is going to be so confused by these plays next week.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hawks not willing to give us 1% of oxygen!