SNF: Seahawks vs. Niners

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There could be worse teams going to the SB(NFC) and SF is one of them. If we can't get there, some new blood would be ok with me. Although I don't think Wilson can get them all the way there.

riverside4

Reaction score
So i guess Kap is gonna be missing a eye brow tomorrow wonder if it will be on BSPN all day.

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
Richard Sherman is a beast. Russell is a great fit in Seattle with that defense.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SEA still has to play half their games on the road. They're a different team on the road.

Coy

Reaction score
I think the best way for us to beat them is to get home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

OK, I know that won't be easy, but it is the best way.

Not just us, If they get home field, they won't be beat, period.

Zman5

Reaction score
SEA still has to play half their games on the road. They're a different team on the road.

They went 3-5 last year on the road and the biggest loss point margin was 6 points to the Rams and the Niners. Yeh they are a better home team but that road record isn't horrible.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They went 3-5 last year on the road and the biggest loss point margin was 6 points to the Rams and the Niners. Yeh they are a better home team but that road record isn't horrible.

Yeah, they're a very good team. Just about unbeatable at home, though.

iamliko22

Reaction score
if seattle gets homefield for playoffs.. I think its a lock for them to get to superbowl...

khiladi

Reaction score
I think it's more to do with his banged up ribs atm, he probably doesn't want to take a unnecessary hit. I could be wrong though.

I just see it as a general observation even prior to his ribs. I don't know if this goes back to JG's comments on being like Brady, but if it is, throw JG off a building right now.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Seahawks never let up they just kept coming after the 49ers, even when there was only 3 minutes left and they were up by 3 touchdowns, they played like the game was on the line. This is what the Cowboys need to do, it's not rocket science.