TheXFactor
Reaction score
i wish our team came off like that.

1zlzq7r_jpg_medium.gif

That's a great GIF lol 39 just destroying people

Deep_South

Reaction score
Dud of a game.

Yeah, I don't even care who wins, which is unusual for an NFC game.

I was just thinking - maybe Copernicus isn't "all that", after all. Since hearing Alex Smith was winning with this same team, maybe it's the team making the QB look good, not vice-versa. Like Matt Cassel and the Patriots.

MartinRamone

Reaction score
Never thought the 49ers could be outplayed this bad, Seahawks are making them look terrible.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Had my FF game won this week until that last TD by Lynch. Huge lead turned into a one point deficit now.

Deep_South

Reaction score
How can you not enjoy the dismantling of the niners?

Yeah, that's fun, but I would probably like to see Seattle show they can be beaten at home. I gotta feeling if we get into the playoffs and make a run, we're going to end up playing there.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
So yeah how bad is the Packers defense? This was the same offense who did whatever they wanted last week.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Seriously only seattle can make 49ers look this weak. They are a hell of a team especially at home.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Yeah, that's fun, but I would probably like to see Seattle show they can be beaten at home. I gotta feeling if we get into the playoffs and make a run, we're going to end up playing there.

We will be losing by this score to seattle at halftime if we play them.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Had my FF game won this week until that last TD by Lynch. Huge lead turned into a one point deficit now.

Yea, that Lynch TD did me in, losing by 3 now. If SEA returned that INT to score, I would have won :(

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least we get to see some of the air taken out of the SF hype this week.