SNF Thread Chiefs vs Pats

gmb1

Reaction score
I can see them scoring, but if KC has time to get it back...
well they're gonna have to keep the ball for the rest of the game and score a td. that's why it's jacked up they didn't go for 2.

khiladi

Reaction score
Refs look like they threw a flag on Scandrick to bail Brady out, because they saw him getting sacked, but Brady scored.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
well they're gonna have to keep the ball for the rest of the game and score a td. that's why it's jacked up they didn't go for 2.

It was the 3rd quarter. Going for 2 always sounds great until you fail to convert it.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
why would that defense player let go of brady ?

makes no sense . . he actually had him sacked .

aria

Reaction score
I missed it, why didn’t Reed go for 2 earlier? That could cost them game.

Never mind, looks like Reed was being his typical idiot self. That guy can coach a great game but he sure finds non creative bone headed, head scratching ways to lose them.

khiladi

Reaction score
How’s that a flag on Chiefs? He was blocked into the Pats receiver...

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Chiefs first punt of the night comes with 4 minutes left in the game. They have 33 points, and they're trailing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak on that roster would be 1–15, maybe even 0-16..

Mike White in this offense would probably be just as good if not better than Dak, because he throws better downfield based on what little I’ve seen.
Well I hope you get your wish. So you can understand it wasn't a qb problem...it was a playbook problem. You will get it eventually though.