SNF: What will the Dallas Cowboys' record be after week 10?

RoboQB

Reaction score
Amari's Revenge Week 1? Maybe.
Ravens will suffocate Dallas.
Steelers TJ Watt will be a highlight reel.
Thank goodness the Saints and Giants are on the
early part of the schedule.
Detroit will be coming in ready to score 40 and bite kneecaps.
Then a bye week to get ready for the funeral that will be
held at SF. This will be the game where Dak will have a
mysterious injury. Something like unable to grip the ball, etc. It will be Dak's last game as starting QB in Dallas.
They will be 2-5. Rush will start the following week. Then the Trey Lance Era will begin. Dallas will miss out on the
7th seed in the final week to Atlanta, who will hold the tiebreaker.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know how exactly it will pan out but my prediction is a losing record. My gut says 2-7 with wins against Saints and Giants, but they could surprise a couple teams and end up 4-5. That's my rosiest outlook however. Lot of upper tier defenses with solid QBs in that schedule. Seemed last year when we faced a decent defense like the Jets, Pats, Panthers we destroyed them because the defense ate them alive.
We all forget the new offline scheme and baby I have very little faith that our # 1 pick will be up for the task.
Running game?
What running game between the 3 of them (have very little faith) and a new offline I highly doubt the holes will be there or protection for Dak who will be in panic mode continuously.
CD will be double and that post pass to Fergie will be covered and add the pressure and that's when the picks start rolling in.
Defense Huh?
Mazi Huh?
I fear that my projection of 2-7 is valid and for you folks out there hoping and praying this squad with all its rooks will bail us out get ready for letdown.
Has anyone considered our QB?
Lame duck QB.............and added pressure factor that is not his forte.
Playing Pitts on SNF OMG and outside on Grass how do you think the Dakster is going to perform????
2-7 is the number here!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amari's Revenge Week 1? Maybe.
Ravens will suffocate Dallas.
Steelers TJ Watt will be a highlight reel.
Thank goodness the Saints and Giants are on the
early part of the schedule.
Detroit will be coming in ready to score 40 and bite kneecaps.
Then a bye week to get ready for the funeral that will be
held at SF. This will be the game where Dak will have a
mysterious injury. Something like unable to grip the ball, etc. It will be Dak's last game as starting QB in Dallas.
They will be 2-5. Rush will start the following week. Then the Trey Lance Era will begin. Dallas will miss out on the
7th seed in the final week to Atlanta, who will hold the tiebreaker.
Yep, injury will occur (true or not) and Dakster will hit the bench for the rest of the season.
This team will not play for Dak and why should they as he is the most expensive piece who is primarily responsible for not showing up in big games.

Flamma

Reaction score
Besides the Giants and Saints who are your other 2 victories?
Just curious.
Falcons, and either Detroit or Philly at home. Only because I think we'll take one of those two home games. But I would lean towards 3-6 over 5-4. Because we could easily lose to the Falcons.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are all the losing record predictions is what they really think…or is it … what they want…. For bragging rights.
I ask because most of the time I truly wonder if they want the team to be successful.

I can see some 6-3 or 5-4 types predictions , maybe even 4-5 if some injuries occur. but the 2-7 or 3-6. Come on. This team did not get that much worse. And the teams we are playing did not get that much better. How did they do in the draft, how many players lost in FA, and did they replace the ones they lost.

Probably not many followed nor looked at what those teams did.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Yep, injury will occur (true or not) and Dakster will hit the bench for the rest of the season.
This team will not play for Dak and why should they as he is the most expensive piece who is primarily responsible for not showing up in big games.
I know you don't like Dak....

but to say the team won't play for him is.. well.. pretty ridiculous.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score

I got 2-7 here.

If they start 2-7, McCarthy is fired and the wheels are going to come off. You think Ceedee's mom and Parson's brother were vocal after that GB game the bottom is going to fall out if they start 2-7

RoboQB

Reaction score
Are all the losing record predictions is what they really think…or is it … what they want…. For bragging rights.
I ask because most of the time I truly wonder if they want the team to be successful.

I can see some 6-3 or 5-4 types predictions , maybe even 4-5 if some injuries occur. but the 2-7 or 3-6. Come on. This team did not get that much worse. And the teams we are playing did not get that much better. How did they do in the draft, how many players lost in FA, and did they replace the ones they lost.

Probably not many followed nor looked at what those teams did.
Jazz, look at the schedule, dude.
-Okay, Cleveland, I'll admit, I hope Amari Cooper balls out that game. But I'll be rooting for Dallas every game they play.
-Frankly, they better defeat the Saints and Giants.
No excuses.
-The Ravens, they are an elite franchise. Top to bottom.
If Dallas defeats the Ravens, I'll be shocked but happy.
-Travel to Steeltown and Russell Wilson. This will be a tough game for Dallas. TJ Watt probably wins this game.
- Detroit will be incredibly pumped for this one. Also, I bet
it will feel like a home game for them. The new darling
team of the NFL.
-After a bye they travel to SF where they lost 42-10 last year. The 49ers have owned the Dak-led Cowboys.

I just went the first 7 games. Pessimistic, of course, to you,
but the past three years, and especially last year, has shown Dallas comes up lame against contenders.
I said 2-5 but maybe they Pittsburgh or Cleveland. I don't think they'll win both. Baltimore, Detroit and SF are legitimate picks for a SB. I predict Dallas loses all three.
So, maybe 3-4. Anything higher than 4-3 predictions would be very Pollyannish.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Jazz, look at the schedule, dude.
-Okay, Cleveland, I'll admit, I hope Amari Cooper balls out that game. But I'll be rooting for Dallas every game they play.
-Frankly, they better defeat the Saints and Giants.
No excuses.
-The Ravens, they are an elite franchise. Top to bottom.
If Dallas defeats the Ravens, I'll be shocked but happy.
-Travel to Steeltown and Russell Wilson. This will be a tough game for Dallas. TJ Watt probably wins this game.
- Detroit will be incredibly pumped for this one. Also, I bet
it will feel like a home game for them. The new darling
team of the NFL.
-After a bye they travel to SF where they lost 42-10 last year. The 49ers have owned the Dak-led Cowboys.

I just went the first 7 games. Pessimistic, of course, to you,
but the past three years, and especially last year, has shown Dallas comes up lame against contenders.
I said 2-5 but maybe they Pittsburgh or Cleveland. I don't think they'll win both. Baltimore, Detroit and SF are legitimate picks for a SB. I predict Dallas loses all three.
So, maybe 3-4. Anything higher than 4-3 predictions would be very Pollyannish.
I think Detroit takes a step back.