So... 31 other teams would interested in McNabb

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Hostile;1487306 said:
I thought his name was Voldemort.

Whoops, not supposed to say that one either.

I thought that was your middle name Hos :p:

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
My wife told me that mine was meathead........hmmmm, I wonder why

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
smarta5150;1487258 said:
Unless our WRs are gold glove winning short stops, no thanks.

Now that you mention it, Desean Jackson IS! and he is working on curing world hunger.

arglebargle

Reaction score
There are also a number of people who said that that certain TO would never be here either....(me among them)

Don't think we are going to end up needing Mr. McNabb anyway....

Eddie

Reaction score
I've always rooted for McNabb ... mainly because of his roots from Syracuse and what he did for the Orangemen.

Through the years, I've defended him against McFlab, McChunky jokes.

But slowly, I'm losing respect for him. His childish insecurities are more than a nuisance, and abit of an embarrassment. He also needs to keep his parents out of his business and tell them to shut up.

I'm not sure there are 31 other teams who would want him at this point ... between his injury history and brittle ego, he's going to be a hard sell to even the most QB- starved franchises.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
well really it was crap to begin with (that 31 team statement)

New England has Tom Brady so down to 30...
Indy has Manning so down to 29...
SD has Rivers so down to 28...
NO has Brees so down to 27...
Cinn has Palmer so down to 26...

etc

it might be very hard to find a team willing to take him...

Titans no Vince Young
Texans no they just traded for Shaub

really who would take him?

joseephuss

Reaction score
Maybe not in 2008, but I could see McNabb being a Cowboy somewhere down the line. If Dallas needed a veteran backup Jerry would look at McNabb as an option. Randall Cunningham made his way to Dallas. It is not likely, but there is a possibility in a few years.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
joseephuss;1487725 said:
Maybe not in 2008, but I could see McNabb being a Cowboy somewhere down the line. If Dallas needed a veteran backup Jerry would look at McNabb as an option. Randall Cunningham made his way to Dallas. It is not likely, but there is a possibility in a few years.

as a backup the statement rings closer to the truth

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
YoMick;1487240 said:
I for one would not want him on our team. I hope that is 30 other teams would be interested in retaining his services.

The Packers don't want him. They have Brett Farve. :lmao: :lmao2:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
joseephuss;1487725 said:

Cunningham wasn't McFlabb. He had better not ever become a Cowboy. It has nothing to do with my hatred of the Eagles, and everything to do with my hatred of him as a person.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
BouncingCheese;1487251 said:
He will not come to anywhere in the NFC East, bet your bottom dollar.

I don't know, the Commanders may offer their entire set of 2008 draft picks for him.

ArmyCowboy

Reaction score
McNabb is a good (not great QB) who's numbers have been inflated by the west coast offense, pure and simple.

Injuries and age are robbing hin of his mobility, which was probably his greatest asset.

Put him on another (non-west coast) team in 2008, and he'll be an average QB (with an extaordinary price tag.)

No thanks

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I would take him in a heartbeat if he was available but that would never happen, so it is not even worth talking about.

Now 31 other teams, that is obviously a statement that was probably meant to be an obvious exaggeration. A heck of alot of teams would be interested in McNabb's services, what that number is, who knows, we just know it isn't 31.

- Mike G.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
ArmyCowboy;1487778 said:
McNabb is a good (not great QB) who's numbers have been inflated by the west coast offense, pure and simple.

Injuries and age are robbing hin of his mobility, which was probably his greatest asset.

Put him on another (non-west coast) team in 2008, and he'll be an average QB (with an extaordinary price tag.)

No thanks

I agree about him being a Good QB. The word great doesn't apply to Mcnabb. But most of his tenure in Filthy, he has had absolutely nothing to work with. People saw what kind of numbers he could put up once he got a weapon like Terrell Owens. Fortunately for us, their egos were too big to co-exist.

- Mike G.