So did Zeke actually do it?

vlad

Reaction score
I'll admit I don't have the motivation to read every last thing - and I just come here during lunch or whatever to hear from my favorite fans on the latest goings on about the play on the field...

So is it pretty safe to say that while the law didn't prosecute him, its very likely he repeatedly abused his girlfriend at the time?

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
I'll admit I don't have the motivation to read every last thing - and I just come here during lunch or whatever to hear from my favorite fans on the latest goings on about the play on the field...

So is it pretty safe to say that while the law didn't prosecute him, its very likely he repeatedly abused his girlfriend at the time?

You haven't read up on it yet? She was trying to blackmail him. It's all a sham.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

No, it's not pretty safe to say that.

Go back to lunch. Try the Reuben. Or the taco truck.

DFWJC

Reaction score

We have no idea...

She seems like a whack, snake, etc....but we really dont know fir sure what happened.

Either way, I really cant stand how the NFL is allowed to run this stuff.

Last edited:

xvendettax914

Reaction score
For me personally, coming from a law enforcement and military family and background, do not feel comfortable saying that the NFL, who,mind you, can not decipher it's own on field rulings and rules which is it's sole purpose, did a better job investigating and mitigating evidence in what would be a criminal case than people who do this each day each hour. Once it left the police and DAs hands it should have been over.

Sydla

Reaction score
Honestly?

I don't know. But what I do know that in a case where circumstantial evidence is key, there is a crap ton more of it on Elliott's side than the NFL's. The victim's credibility is shot give her actions and especially since she got caught lying about one of the alleged incidents of abuse. Further, the NFL's actions and statements would seem to indicate they know they stepped in it and it's time to try to muddy the waters.

Proximo

Reaction score

There is an overwhelming amount evidence to cast reasonable doubt upon all of the domestic violence allegations.

It is clear now why this wasn't prosecuted in the court of law.

The "victim" is the only witness to said allegations, and as it turns out she's probably the most unreliable witness a prosecution could have.

The league's investigation was a sham.

waldoputty

Reaction score

no one will know except zeke and skank.
i doubt nfl knows or cares unless they have a lot more evidence than has been leaked.
that is why they need to get out of the investigation business.

vlad

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback - that's what I was wondering about - not the ruling or the NFL overstepping etc... I think everything Goodell has done is ridiculous. But that doesn't mean he didn't do it. I hope he didn't, I just see a lot of homers. Hopefully all comes to light and his name is restored...and if he did do it, then he can suck it.

And @Trouty - what's the snarky reply man? That's not your style, you are one of my favorite posters because of that...although its pretty funny it got the most likes.