So did Zeke actually do it?

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
I have no idea. He may have done it, in which case he should have the book thrown at him, and it inexcusable. I just have a problem with punishing him for something he may not have done, especially without real proof and when the alleged victim has been trying to blackmail him.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'll admit I don't have the motivation to read every last thing - and I just come here during lunch or whatever to hear from my favorite fans on the latest goings on about the play on the field...

So is it pretty safe to say that while the law didn't prosecute him, its very likely he repeatedly abused his girlfriend at the time?

Anyone who says yes or no has picked a side without knowing what happened. We know that the supposed victim has lied about one incident, has considered blackmailing him concerning sex tapes and has threatened to ruin his life, but that doesn't mean he didn't abuse her. Right now, all anyone really has, except for some pictures of some bruises that could have been inflicted in a multitude of ways, is what she says vs. what he says.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback - that's what I was wondering about - not the ruling or the NFL overstepping etc... I think everything Goodell has done is ridiculous. But that doesn't mean he didn't do it. I hope he didn't, I just see a lot of homers. Hopefully all comes to light and his name is restored...and if he did do it, then he can suck it.

And @Trouty - what's the snarky reply man? That's not your style, you are one of my favorite posters because of that...although its pretty funny it got the most likes.
Because man, it isn't like you to say such things. I know you, I know the board.

It wasn't meant to be snarky as much as it was to be a show of being perplexed. I'm sorry, my brother.

We're just trying to tell you it isn't "clear" he did anything. The taco truck and Reuben was a bit snarky. My apologies, my brother.

Also, I really appreciate the compliment, brother. Thank you. You're a fantastic poster, too, hence our confusion at your OP.

waldoputty

Reaction score
No, didnt do it, but he did break the 1st 10 rules of the dating matrix.............hope he learns

this is not dating.

he wanted easy banging.

except he got someone clawing onto the meal ticket with both hands, both legs, by mouth and more.

rich athletes seem cannot do this in the USA.

zeke - go play in asia or south america.
just dont get hurt or killed or VD.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
The NFL is playing a PR game. The same goes for much of the media along with many fans…particularly those fans on this very board.

Yes, it’s a difficult stance to take that a star player on your favorite team is being railroaded in a domestic violence case by him. But everything we have seen so far has shown that Tiffany Thompson was out to get EE as well as she is a pathological liar who is violent and plotted to extort money from EE. She not only was caught red handed lying…but she was caught lying to the police and asking her friend to lie to the police. And she lied about an incident in which 6 people witnessed and gave sworn affidavits to. She is not only a pathological liar, but she is a brazen pathological liar who feels entitled that people will believe her because she is a female and he is a male (and a black male at that one).

The correct response to these claims is along the lines of ‘Given the evidence we have thus far, I believe that Tiffany Thompson is lying and Ezekiel Elliott did not abuse her. I reserve the right to change my mind if new evidence comes to light that points us in a different direction.’

If the situations were reversed and EE had been caught lying to police, asking a friend to lie to police for him, claiming he was going to ruin her career, showed a violent past and texted a friend that he was going to extort her with a sex tape…there would not be ONE single person or member of the media that would say things like:

Well, just because he was caught lying, doesn’t mean he abused her.

He may have tried to extort money from her, but it doesn’t mean that he hit her.

Yes, he lied and tried to extort money from her…but he has metadata proving elsewise.

And rightfully so, if that were the scenario.

But it all changes when a man has done these things to a woman.

Why?

Because it’s far easier and convenient to side with a woman in these cases instead of facing reality and having to deal with the lynch mob of people that will always take the woman’s side.

YR

vlad

Reaction score
Such a crazy situation. One hand if he did it, then that is a lot to take in as a fan and a rational person. On the other hand if she's lying, then she should be punished to the fullest extent... Basically either line (abusing women, brandishing someone an abuser) is crossing a scummy line.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I'll admit I don't have the motivation to read every last thing - and I just come here during lunch or whatever to hear from my favorite fans on the latest goings on about the play on the field...

So is it pretty safe to say that while the law didn't prosecute him, its very likely he repeatedly abused his girlfriend at the time?

Jeebus .........:facepalm:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
For me personally, coming from a law enforcement and military family and background, do not feel comfortable saying that the NFL, who,mind you, can not decipher it's own on field rulings and rules which is it's sole purpose, did a better job investigating and mitigating evidence in what would be a criminal case than people who do this each day each hour. Once it left the police and DAs hands it should have been over.

Best post about this subject I have seen on any website.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
The NFL is playing a PR game. The same goes for much of the media along with many fans…particularly those fans on this very board.

Yes, it’s a difficult stance to take that a star player on your favorite team is being railroaded in a domestic violence case by him. But everything we have seen so far has shown that Tiffany Thompson was out to get EE as well as she is a pathological liar who is violent and plotted to extort money from EE. She not only was caught red handed lying…but she was caught lying to the police and asking her friend to lie to the police. And she lied about an incident in which 6 people witnessed and gave sworn affidavits to. She is not only a pathological liar, but she is a brazen pathological liar who feels entitled that people will believe her because she is a female and he is a male (and a black male at that one).

The correct response to these claims is along the lines of ‘Given the evidence we have thus far, I believe that Tiffany Thompson is lying and Ezekiel Elliott did not abuse her. I reserve the right to change my mind if new evidence comes to light that points us in a different direction.’

If the situations were reversed and EE had been caught lying to police, asking a friend to lie to police for him, claiming he was going to ruin her career, showed a violent past and texted a friend that he was going to extort her with a sex tape…there would not be ONE single person or member of the media that would say things like:

Well, just because he was caught lying, doesn’t mean he abused her.

He may have tried to extort money from her, but it doesn’t mean that he hit her.

Yes, he lied and tried to extort money from her…but he has metadata proving elsewise.

And rightfully so, if that were the scenario.

But it all changes when a man has done these things to a woman.

Why?

Because it’s far easier and convenient to side with a woman in these cases instead of facing reality and having to deal with the lynch mob of people that will always take the woman’s side.

YR

Another great post

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tough to say.

Easier to say there were not sufficient grounds to suspend him. And that what the direct evidence suggests she did to him is a lot worse than what he's alleged to have done to her.

The NFL shot itself squarely in the foot here.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
No, didnt do it, but he did break the 1st 10 rules of the dating matrix.............hope he learns

I've watched this video several times and it still cracks me up. Apparently, Elliot did not. This guy specifically states that strippers and people named Tiffany are in the "danger zone" and could result in jail. How prophetic. Elliot was involved with a stripper and a girl named Tiffany, all rolled up in one :eek:.... a double whammy.

The NFLPA needs to include this video in its Rookie Transition Program training and make attendance mandatory. :D