So did Zeke actually do it?

sbark

Reaction score
I've watched this video several times and it still cracks me up. Apparently, Elliot did not. This guy specifically states that strippers and people named Tiffany are in the "danger zone" and could result in jail. How prophetic. Elliot was involved with a stripper and a girl named Tiffany, all rolled up in one :eek:.... a double whammy.

The NFLPA needs to include this video in its Rookie Transition Program training and make attendance mandatory. :D
Lol...well said

yimyammer

Reaction score
For me personally, coming from a law enforcement and military family and background, do not feel comfortable saying that the NFL, who,mind you, can not decipher it's own on field rulings and rules which is it's sole purpose, did a better job investigating and mitigating evidence in what would be a criminal case than people who do this each day each hour. Once it left the police and DAs hands it should have been over.

And its gutless of the NFL to succumb to public pressure and attempt to create its own system of "justice" when they should be hailing the virtues of our legal system and that if the public has a problem with the concept of innocent until proven guilty, the right to a fair and speedy trial, due process, etc administered by our legal system then they should unite in mass to make changes to that system, not expect a football league to come up with a better way.

grow a set NFL