So... Does 11-5 seem more attainable now?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Right now I think the Cowboys will go 3 - 13...I might change my prediction after the Rams game...

;)

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1668160 said:
ZZZ

It just took me awhile to dig that stuff up. I feel like I lost a few minutes of my life too. I'm sure you'll both have something witty to say to that as well. :rolleyes:

No, I'd say my final analysis was spot on.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Joe Rod;1668193 said:
No, I'd say my final analysis was spot on.

ok. :rolleyes: You ask me to dig it up and you don't take time to look. Brilliant. Now I feel like Fido. GRRR

JohnnyHopkins

Reaction score
Bleu Star;1668201 said:
ok. :rolleyes: You ask me to dig it up and you don't take time to look. Brilliant. Now I feel like Fido. GRRR

Yeah, you are a pretty big sucker for actually doing that! ;) My point was that your "horn tooting" was not valid. Your opinion was in the majority, not the minority. If you wanted to point out that some select folks were wrong and a lot of people were right, you should have stated it as such.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Joe Rod;1668273 said:
Yeah, you are a pretty big sucker for actually doing that! ;) My point was that your "horn tooting" was not valid. Your opinion was in the majority, not the minority. If you wanted to point out that some select folks were wrong and a lot of people were right, you should have stated it as such.

Ok. Your point is well taken. Can we move on and get back to my perceived martyrdom now? :D

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1668285 said:
Ok. Your point is well taken. Can we move on and get back to my perceived martyrdom now? :D

I really think Henry needs to go...he's one of the worst DB's in football! He needs to be replaced as soon as possible and we need to cut a reciever so we can sign a vet reciever....

;)

JohnnyHopkins

Reaction score
Bleu Star;1668285 said:

Absolutely, consider yourself martryed! ;)