So I guess the scout swap with NE went belly up?

Natedawg44

Reaction score
I think the Seau move speaks more of desperation on their part. You can't count on a 37 year old LB in any way shape or form especially with his recent injury history. If you look at their team I think that Quality LB and depth at LB is their biggest flaw right now. They have major issues there and we have excellent depth. I still think something is going to happen.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that they still have too many OL -- so if we want Gorin, I'd imagine a 6th or 7th will get it done.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
X-Dawg said:
So I guess the scout swap with NE went belly up?
:banghead: Very sickening if so....we needed one of their OL's in the worst way....
You must not have seen Jason Witten on Total Access earlier talking about how improved our O-line is this year.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
You must not have seen Jason Witten on Total Access earlier talking about how improved our O-line is this year.
If the whole oline went to the probowl he'd still say they sucked.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
:banghead: Very sickening if so....we needed one of their OL's in the worst way....

This reminds me of the opening minutes of free agency when everyone was panicking about the team no signing anyone.

The Answer

Benched
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:

The Answer's inside source in the Patriots front office told him that the evil genius Bill Belechik was hot for Shanle, but we weren't willing to give him up for what they offered....our asking price was steep as expected for a player of The Animal's calibur.

The Answer is glad that any shanle trade ultimately fell through and we retained one of the best young players in the league.

~The Answer

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
The Answer said:
The Answer's inside source in the Patriots front office told him that the evil genius Bill Belechik was hot for Shanle, but we weren't willing to give him up for what they offered....our asking price was steep as expected for a player of The Animal's calibur.

The Answer is glad that any shanle trade ultimately fell through and we retained one of the best young players in the league.

~The Answer
Thank you for the ride on the lol-er coaster.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The Answer said:

~The Answer
Your inside source (my guess is a teddy bear on a shelf in your bedroom) lied to you then. Point blank lied to you.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The Answer said:

~The Answer
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/thread_stuff/no_bong_hits.jpg

Reaction score
I'm rather new here, I do know of Nors over the years perusing various boards. The answer is not Nors. Just a knock off wannabe - with rather dubious insider sad intentions.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RockyMountainFan said:
I'm rather new here, I do know of Nors over the years perusing various boards. The answer is not Nors. Just a knock off wannabe - with rather dubious insider sad intentions.
No one accused the Answer of being Nors in this thread.

Paranoia?

The Answer

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Your inside source (my guess is a teddy bear on a shelf in your bedroom) lied to you then. Point blank lied to you.

Very funny...

Look The Animal's emergence is no mistake...undrafted, blue collar walk on at the University of Nebraska....didn't see much action his first few years in the league but blew up last year and was a key contributor in our defense before the ankle sprain slowed him down...when Fowler was inserted into the lineup our run defense was atrocious...

Bottom line...Shanle is a parcell's player, and if we didn't give him up to the pats for one of their backups, it sends a loud and clear message....THE ANIMAL IS HERE TO STAY!

~The Answer

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The Answer said:
Very funny...

Look The Animal's emergence is no mistake...undrafted, blue collar walk on at the University of Nebraska....didn't see much action his first few years in the league but blew up last year and was a key contributor in our defense before the ankle sprain slowed him down...when Fowler was inserted into the lineup our run defense was atrocious...

Bottom line...Shanle is a parcell's player, and if we didn't give him up to the pats for one of their backups, it sends a loud and clear message....THE ANIMAL IS HERE TO STAY!

~The Answer
More likely it means NE laughed their arses off at the thought of trading for Shanle.

The Answer

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
More likely it means NE laughed their arses off at the thought of trading for Shanle.

The Answer is not at liberty to discuss what his sources told him...but let's just say that our front office was looking for BIG things in return for The Animal and they weren't willing to cough it up.....and yes Deon Branch's name was one of the big names involved in a potential Shanle deal...

~The Answer

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The Answer said:
The Answer is not at liberty to discuss what his sources told him...but let's just say that our front office was looking for BIG things in return for The Animal and they weren't willing to cough it up.....and yes Deon Branch's name was one of the big names involved in a potential Shanle deal...

~The Answer
Seriously

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/thread_stuff/no_bong_hits.jpg

Reaction score
Hostile said:
No one accused the Answer of being Nors in this thread.

Paranoia?

He's clearly trying to be Norslike, and also pulling the bledstud stuff. Your board and call here clearly. Kinda Wizard of oz esque if you ask me......

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
Ron Wolf pointed him in our direction ,,,,thought he was in the Favre mold....
Look it up...

I don't think it was Wolf or Parcells. I thought Romo was Payton's boy.