So I guess the scout swap with NE went belly up?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The Answer said:
The Answer is not at liberty to discuss what his sources told him...but let's just say that our front office was looking for BIG things in return for The Animal and they weren't willing to cough it up.....and yes Deon Branch's name was one of the big names involved in a potential Shanle deal...

~The Answer
An absolute lie. 100% false.

In other words, there is no source, so if the teddy bear talked it was some type of internal speaker function.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jobberone said:
I don't think it was Wolf or Parcells. I thought Romo was Payton's boy.
You are correct and he couldn't find a link of Romo to Wolf with both hands and a flashlight. Not even with a guide dog.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile said:

In other words, there is no source, so if the teddy bear talked it was some type of internal speaker function.
It was the other voice inside his head.

The Answer

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:

You can challenge The Answer's expertise and credibility all you like...but don't forget who first broke the story that the Pats were intested in The Animal and would be scouting our camp...little by little The Answer's vision is becoming crystal clear....

~The Answer

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The Answer said:
You can challenge The Answer's expertise and credibility all you like...but don't forget who first broke the story that the Pats were intested in The Animal and would be scouting our camp...little by little The Answer's vision is becoming crystal clear....

~The Answer
I happen to know what palyers were discussed on both sides and Branch was not in the discussion. The reason Shanle is/was being offered is because there's no place for him here.

Fact.

What credibility?

What expertise?

doomsday81

Reaction score
The Answer said:
The Answer's inside source in the Patriots front office told him that the evil genius Bill Belechik was hot for Shanle, but we weren't willing to give him up for what they offered....our asking price was steep as expected for a player of The Animal's calibur.

The Answer is glad that any shanle trade ultimately fell through and we retained one of the best young players in the league.

~The Answer

You have no source in the Patriots front office. That I'm 100 percent sure about so please get a life and stop wasting these good people's time. Try Internet dating or something.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
doomsday81 said:
You have no source in the Patriots front office. That I'm 100 percent sure about so please get a life and stop wasting these good people's time. Try Internet dating or something.
Post of the day.

superpunk

Reaction score
I might be a little late to the rodeo, just read RCF's post near the beginning of the thread, but here's some stuff...

Teams will be making a mistake, in my opinion, if they place too much emphasis on Henson starting only nine games at Michigan. "Your mind should be pretty well made up after watching nine games against good competition, like the Big Ten," Browns consultant Ron Wolf says.

It also would be a mistake to think Henson, 24 — or any player — couldn't overcome a layoff. Many others, from Roger Staubach to Tommy Maddox, have. "I don't think the layoff was that big of a deal," Wolf says. "He was playing a form of athletics. I realize he was not under a rush or throwing a football, but his body was trained."

dogberry

Reaction score
Is it fair to young ladies to recommend internet dating? We should be men and suffer so they don't have to.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
The Answer said:
The Answer is not at liberty to discuss what his sources told him...but let's just say that our front office was looking for BIG things in return for The Animal and they weren't willing to cough it up.....and yes Deon Branch's name was one of the big names involved in a potential Shanle deal...

~The Answer

I'm so glad I'm wearing boots because it's sure getting deep in here.