So, it looks like last place after today.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Timbo2st;2389433 said:
It's nice, isn't it?

That reminds me, can you tell someone to get the dust off on yours. I mean, it hasn't been touched in ages.

I'm just glad we have these:lombardi: to dust off.. :laugh2:

Timbo2st

Benched
Reaction score
ajk23az;2389435 said:
At least it has been touched..

Wow, you're here?

Staying away from the SportsZone, are we? Honestly, awesome prediction.

Mansta54

Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;2389438 said:
Its gonna be awfully hard to first 1st or 2nd in any division if you waited until Dec to start your best football.

Well of course it would be but you missed my point. We start our run today hopefully but if not today, definately after the bye when we're healthy again is what I was saying. Obviously, we can't wait until the end of Dec. C'mon dude!!!

Mansta54

Reaction score
Timbo2st;2389442 said:
Wow, you're here?

Here, let me show them to you again....:lombardi: Pretty aren't they?:laugh2:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Timbo2st;2389442 said:
Wow, you're here?

:laugh2: I wasn't staying away from the sports zone, just that thread ;)

Was a boring *** WS. But Phillies deserved to win it. IDC if Phillies win, just never want the Eagles to win a SB, which they probably won't.

And don't change the subject, we are talking NFL not MLB...

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Mansta54;2389443 said:
Well of course it would be but you missed my point. We start our run today hopefully but if not today, definately after the bye when we're healthy again is what I was saying. Obviously, we can't wait until the end of Dec. C'mon dude!!!
hahaha

Im just tired of Cowboys players saying "its how we end"... to me, Nov is the beginning of the end. We're already half way done.

Mansta54

Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;2389451 said:
hahaha

Im just tired of Cowboys players saying "its how we end"... to me, Nov is the beginning of the end. We're already half way done.

They're saying this because it's true, we learned that last year when we peaked to early and faded at the end. You have to stay close in the beginning then play good ball and win games down the stretch and we're in excellent position to do just that....

Timbo2st

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;2389455 said:
They're saying this because it's true, we learned that last year when we peaked to early and faded at the end. You have to stay close in the beginning then play good ball and win games down the stretch and we're in excellent position to do just that....

Wow, that's amazing.

You should just coach the Cowboys.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Mansta54;2389455 said:

And if we dont than the season is over.

Timbo2st;2389461 said:
Wow, that's amazing.

And you should just get lost.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Timbo2st;2389461 said:
Wow, that's amazing.

Naw, I don't need to coach them but is there anything in my post that isn't true.. This is a forum where we converse about our team, if that bothers you then move on.. Don't the Eagles have a board that you can go to, why are you here anyway? Oh I know, you wanna talk with some WINNERS and see these:lombardi: . I understand now!!!!!:laugh2:

Mansta54

Reaction score
CATCH17;2389467 said:
And if we dont than the season is over.

And you should just get lost.

Maybe so but I'm just glad we're in postion to accomplish what we set out to do in the beginning of the year. Aren't you?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Mansta54;2389471 said:
Maybe so but I'm just glad we're in postion to accomplish what we set out to do in the beginning of the year. Aren't you?

Yes but I just wish these guys wouldn't have put themselves in such a "win almost every game or no playoffs" situation down the stretch.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
Macnalty;2389408 said:
The real test is when Crazy Cowboy loses his enthusiasm and is no longer uttering his fanatic devotion in laconic sentences.

:laugh2:

That's funny.

Mansta54

Reaction score
CATCH17;2389476 said:
Yes but I just wish these guys wouldn't have put themselves in such a "win almost every game or no playoffs" situation down the stretch.

Yeah I hear ya but it happened. I'm just gald we can do something about it and in their current position they have to stay focused with each and every game and that could be a blessing when we do reach post season..

Mansta54

Reaction score
Timbo2st;2389475 said:
All your posts are the same.

It's weird.

My posts to YOU are the same cause I want YOU to see, feel, and understand these:lombardi: . Nice, aren't they? Better then this:trophy: wouldn't you say...