So, it looks like last place after today.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Speaking of last place in the NFC East, I believe that distinction currently belongs to the Eagles. Be glad you're playing a wounded duck team like Seattle today.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2389402 said:
That is what happens when you lose to teams you are supposed to beat.

We all knew that losing Tony meant hard times. We get past today and our season will look much better.

IF (a very big IF) we win today, we will win the NFC East.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Kilyin;2389488 said:
Speaking of last place in the NFC East, I believe that distinction currently belongs to the Eagles. Be glad you're playing a wounded duck team like Seattle today.

I don't even know why that clown is here. He expects compasion and understanding on a COWBOYS board. Unbelievable!!!! Don't you just luv this trophy case tho? It's awesome!!!!:trophy:

Mansta54

Reaction score
Star4Ever;2389490 said:
IF (a very big IF) we win today, we will win the NFC East.

I agree if we win today we still have a shot at the Div. title but even if we lose we still have a great shot at the playoffs, especially with the bye and gettin guys healthy again... We're gonna be ok either way...

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
IF we win today, we won't still be in the NFC East race, we WILL win it. It would put us only a 1/2 game behind the Giants and they will still have to come to Dallas. Not to mention, today is only their 2nd East game so far. We have a tough schedule left, but theirs is absolutely brutal. We will have our bye next week, get healthy, and start to kick *** like we should. But, like I said, it all may be a pipe dream because it's going to take our best effor in years to win today.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Star4Ever;2389497 said:
IF we win today, we won't still be in the NFC East race, we WILL win it. It would put us only a 1/2 game behind the Giants and they will still have to come to Dallas. Not to mention, today is only their 2nd East game so far. We have a tough schedule left, but theirs is absolutely brutal. We will have our bye next week, get healthy, and start to kick *** like we should. But, like I said, it all may be a pipe dream because it's going to take our best effor in years to win today.

This is gonna happen and we're gonna roll into the playoffs playing OUTSTANDING ball. I can feel it regardless of what happens today..

juck

Reaction score
I dont think we are done with a loss but the major problem is our division is very good,but their schedule gets tuff too,remember this.Giants,eagles and skins are gonna drop nore then we think.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
juckie;2389501 said:
I dont think we are done with a loss but the major problem is our division is very good,but their schedule gets tuff too,remember this.Giants,eagles and skins are gonna drop nore then we think.

The Giants are just beginning their NFC East games. This is only their 2nd I think.

Mansta54

Reaction score
jobberone;2389502 said:
The Giants are just beginning their NFC East games. This is only their 2nd I think.

You're correct and the rest of their scheldule is brutal...