So Many Blind Fans

ejthedj

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2394270 said:
Same story every week.

Take out all the bad plays by Dallas, add in some bad plays for the other team and a few good plays for the Cowboys and we would have won.

Except, all the bad plays are about one thing -- THE QB! The QBs threw three picks that directly lead to 21 points. And took 6 points off the board for us. That's a 27 point swing, and we lost by 21.

Another poster without a clue

jimmy40

Reaction score
Mansta54;2394272 said:
Excellent post...... This is why Romo makes a HUGE difference offensively and defensively... HUGE difference!!!
Because he doesn't turn the ball over?

ejthedj

Reaction score
links18;2394334 said:
Sheli gifted us 3 turnovers of his own--which really was the only thing that heading into this game could have given us a chance--and we still got blown out. Pretty pathetic......

Actually, we pretty much forced our turnovers. Ours were nowhere near the receivers

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
windward;2394317 said:
Most of the rushing yards came after the game was well in hand.

Maybe I'm being Cody Rhodes here, but in my opinion, it's inconsequential when the yards were surrendered.

I'm out of excuses for this team's play.:(

cowboyz

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2394325 said:
All these people that hate things now, and think we're soft, stupid, heartless, whatever will be on the bandwagon and claiming how they never lost faith when we do just fine down the stretch and go into the playoffs hot.

Which, if I remember correctly, most people before the season said they'd rather struggle early and get hot and win down the stretch, when it matters most, than start hot and do nothing in December and January.

Well, folks, it's coming. You're going to see this team do what you've been waiting on them to do for 3 years now. We're going to be strong, and hot, down the stretch and we're going to make the playoffs.

Have faith.
:starspin

ejthedj

Reaction score
DallasEast;2394329 said:
Good post, but there is no mention of offensive line play. Sure, Johnson and Bollinger threw picks, but even the best quarterbacks through interceptions if they don't feel comfortable in the pocket.

none of our picks were due to pressure. They were three very bad throws. Throws most of us here could throw better, because they were less than 10 yards downfield and yet five yards from the receiver

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ejthedj;2394358 said:
none of our picks were due to pressure. They were three very bad throws. Throws most of us here could throw better, because they were less than 10 yards downfield and yet five yards from the receiver
None?

I'll be back.

Shadowfax

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2394325 said:
All these people that hate things now, and think we're soft, stupid, heartless, whatever will be on the bandwagon and claiming how they never lost faith when we do just fine down the stretch and go into the playoffs hot.

Which, if I remember correctly, most people before the season said they'd rather struggle early and get hot and win down the stretch, when it matters most, than start hot and do nothing in December and January.

Well, folks, it's coming. You're going to see this team do what you've been waiting on them to do for 3 years now. We're going to be strong, and hot, down the stretch and we're going to make the playoffs.

Have faith.

I like the way you talk, eh - type.:)

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
bbgun;2394316 said:
The D came to play? Oh, so that would explain the Giants' long, time-consuming TD drive to start the game. Or did BJ tire them out in the pre-game locker room?

I believe they have scored on us on the opening drive in 5 straight games.

They wanted the ball to start the game because they knew they would score.

and the kicker is, they run the same plays to beat us every time.

That corner route with the tight end is just laughable!!! Three guys from the zone could play tight end and make that play against us.

The offense has been the reason for the games not being competitive, but this defense is poor and doesnt do one thing well.

and as larry brown said tonight, this is a very poorly coached team.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
The "talent" scout who brought in BJ is the problem. Paula Abdul from American Idol should be our new "Talent" scout:lmao2:

jimmy40

Reaction score
ejthedj;2394352 said:
Actually, we pretty much forced our turnovers. Ours were nowhere near the receivers
Yeah, Jenkins pick six was right in the receiver's hands. Talk about a poster with no clue. Way to call other posters out genius.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
ejthedj;2394344 said:
Except, all the bad plays are about one thing -- THE QB! The QBs threw three picks that directly lead to 21 points. And took 6 points off the board for us. That's a 27 point swing, and we lost by 21.

Another poster without a clue

I'm without a clue? Your thread is based on "ifs" and "shoulda, coulda, woulda".

If I'm without a clue, what are you?

ejthedj

Reaction score
I'm done calling you guys out.

The clueless can't be forced to get a clue.

The game was about turnovers, which was about the awful backup QB play.

Without turnovers, we might have lost. But we had a shot. The defense came to play today. All is not lost with Romo back

ejthedj

Reaction score
jimmy40;2394395 said:
Yeah, Jenkins pick six was right in the receiver's hands. Talk about a poster with no clue. Way to call other posters out genius.

ok, one more--Jenkins read the QB and made a good play. I really liked what I saw there

jimmy40

Reaction score
ejthedj;2394407 said:

Without turnovers, we might have lost. But we had a shot. The defense came to play today. All is not lost with Romo back
No, tell how we forced the pick six Jenkins had. Come on Vince Lombardi. That was the worst unforced turnover of the night.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2394354 said:
Maybe I'm being Cody Rhodes here, but in my opinion, it's inconsequential when the yards were surrendered.

I'm out of excuses for this team's play.:(
I dunno, the Giants had the most success running the ball in the second half when the defense had been on the field most of the game.

If anything the d collapsed under the overwhelming pressure put on it by the offense.

Hopefully, the team as a whole gets healthier and we take it to the Skins in 2 weeks.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
ejthedj;2394407 said:

Good I am glad you are done calling us out.