So what are our chances with Brad Johnson?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
First I apologize, I haven't been able to post because I started my new gig, so I don't know if this has been addressed and I don't see any threads about it.

I never got to see Brad Johnson playin the preseason but I remember hearing that he didn't look that great.

Is it a definate that Tony Romo will be out 4 weeks or is that just a prediction?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
ESPN and every other major news outlet is saying 4 weeks. Whether that is the reality, who knows?

My hope is that we pull out 2 out of three here. I think we can beat the Rams and Bucs.

Thde Giants will be hard without Romo.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
windward;2335288 said:
ESPN and every other major news outlet is saying 4 weeks. Whether that is the reality, who knows?

My hope is that we pull out 2 out of three here. I think we can beat the Rams and Bucs.

Thde Giants will be hard without Romo.

Just out of curiousity, do we know what play Tony Romo got hurt on?

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2335297 said:
Just out of curiousity, do we know what play Tony Romo got hurt on?

The fumble in overtime where the ball bounces back into his arms as he is getting sacked.

Mansta54

Reaction score
We will win with BJ. He's a leader and very intellegent. He's a take charge kind of guy and he'll definately protect the ball and guide the offense. BJ will hold things down untill Romo gets back.. We'll be just fine!!!!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I think we should be fine, because I think Brad's average arm is going to make Garrett shorten the passing game, which will mean more slants, and hopefully more TO and Crayton in the slot

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
undefeated with the great brad johnson behind center, and people on here will clamor for him to start the first INT Romo throws.

This entire season is a shakespearean play

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
I think we can win with him during the next three games. Losing Felix really hurts, but Choice gets his chance to shine. Felix had a great play in the preseason (Chargers) on a Brad Johnson check down.

I'm more concerned about the punting situation.

Also, Dallas needs to get Roy Williams, Kozier, and Watkins back on the field ASAP.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
stealth;2335325 said:
This entire season is a shakespearean play

:lmao: Yes, and surprisingly the mug that makes up your avatar isn't the main character of this shakespearean play.

rkas03

Reaction score
Think we'll go 2-1 with BJ. Think the defense will step up. They started to show some sign's yeterday. The Giants will probably be our only loss in the next 3.

TyAva

Benched
Reaction score
I Think with the situation the way it is, we will find out how good our coaching staff really is.
I don't expect miracles but with Johnson at QB schemes have to change, and if it come down that we lose P.Jones for awhile, The pressure will really be put on Wade.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2335313 said:
Slim And None

My how standards around here have changed. I for one am thankful that we have a serviceable backup QB that has WON a Super Bowl.

Not long ago, we had backups by the name of Hutchinson, Henson, Carter, and yes, an unproven Romo, with not even 1/10 of the talent surrounding them that we have today. Believe it or not, even those guys won a game or two here and there, and sometimes against good teams.

Give Brad Johnson weapons like TO, Barber, Witten, and I'm sure he can hold down the fort until Romo gets back.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
bbgun;2335387 said:
St. Louis and Tampa remain very winnable games.
To me it's all on the TB Game, that one is Iffy, I think we beat the Rams and lose to the Giants.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2335414 said:
To me it's all on the TB Game, that one is Iffy, I think we beat the Rams and lose to the Giants.

Well, I do hope that BJ wants to stick one to his old team.