So what are our chances with Brad Johnson?

sweetness0986

Reaction score
I do think our O-line will shape up this week. Not only do they have to rectify their terrible performance yesterday, but they know they don't have a mobile QB back there. Hopefully Brad plays will a little extra something than he did in the preseason knowing how much is counting on him.

Givincer

Reaction score
JordanTaber;2335653 said:
Brad Johnson has looked terrible for years now. If the offensive line plays the way they did against Arizona, Dallas would be lucky not to get shut out.

If the offensive line plays the way it did against Arizona, we're going to need a third string quarterback.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Givincer;2335714 said:
If the offensive line plays the way it did against Arizona, we're going to need a third string quarterback.
Brooks Bollinger better be ready.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
rkas03;2335348 said:
Think we'll go 2-1 with BJ. Think the defense will step up. They started to show some sign's yeterday. The Giants will probably be our only loss in the next 3.

At NY without our starting QB..I can live with that.

If we do go 2-0 over the next 2 weeks, I think that the team might have the confidence NY a real run for their money

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
windward;2335288 said:
ESPN and every other major news outlet is saying 4 weeks. Whether that is the reality, who knows?

My hope is that we pull out 2 out of three here. I think we can beat the Rams and Bucs.

Thde Giants will be hard without Romo.

The Bucs are playing very very well. We can't assume a thing.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
I can't believe some of you!

"We'll be lucky to win 2"

Hi Brad Johnson, can I see that ring on your finger? Wow! Nice one!

This guy isn't King **** of Turd Mountain, but good lord give the guy some credit, he's played the game for 17 years, he knows what to do when. He is a very solid RELIABLE (something we aren't used to) QB when he has tools around him as well as an O-line.

Personally, I think that if BJ plays well, we should just keep Romo benched. Romo is playing horrible. Some of his mistakes make me want to shoot babies.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
sureletsrace;2336111 said:
I can't believe some of you!

"We'll be lucky to win 2"

Hi Brad Johnson, can I see that ring on your finger? Wow! Nice one!

This guy isn't King **** of Turd Mountain, but good lord give the guy some credit, he's played the game for 17 years, he knows what to do when. He is a very solid RELIABLE (something we aren't used to) QB when he has tools around him as well as an O-line.

Personally, I think that if BJ plays well, we should just keep Romo benched. Romo is playing horrible. Some of his mistakes make me want to shoot babies.

LOL.

Romo is playing so horribly he goes into this injury leading the league in TD's, is 3rd in yards and one of the few QB's with a rating over 100.

Pull your head out, Brad will not outplay that, and his ring from 5 years ago means jack **** right now.