So what's wrong with the Giants and Skins

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Kilyin;2336934 said:
Some people will tell you we haven't looked good all year, or since week 1. Some people want to fire all our coaches. Some people are glad Romo is hurt and or think we need another QB altogether. Some people are going to piss and moan regardless of what happens.

I guess it's a matter of perspective.

I guess jobberone just needed to explain himself clearer

I didn't know what the hell he was talking about, but I didn't need a game like this to see through the ridiculousness of the more extreme pessimists

I hate call-out threads anyways

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2336925 said:
but we haven't looked good for 3 weeks

I still fail to see how what just happened means being critical of the Cowboys is unfair, or wrong

but I guess we've been told

Any team can win or lose on any given day. You can be the superbowl champ and lose to a 'pathetic' 1-3 team. You can be ranked #32 in the league and beat one of the top 3 teams. The teams are too close together talent wise to ever go into a game thinking you will win it gauranteed.

People need to fix their unrealistic expectations.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score

I still fail to see how what just happened means being critical of the Cowboys is unfair, or wrong

Nope. Not that.

Kilyin;2336934 said:
Some people will tell you we haven't looked good all year, or since week 1. Some people want to fire all our coaches. Some people are glad Romo is hurt and/or think we need another QB altogether. Some people are going to piss and moan regardless of what happens.

TaaaDaaa.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2336939 said:
Any team can win or lose on any given day. You can be the superbowl champ and lose to a 'pathetic' 1-3 team. You can be ranked #32 in the league and beat one of the top 3 teams. The teams are too close together talent wise to ever go into a game thinking you will win it gauranteed.

People need to fix their unrealistic expectations.

still doesn't change the fact that we haven't been playing w/ much intensity and preparation this whole year

esp. the last 3 weeks

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;2336943 said:
Nope. Not that.

TaaaDaaa.

Kilyin;2336934 said:
Some people will tell you we haven't 'looked good' all year, or since week 1. Some people want to fire all our coaches. Some people are glad Romo is hurt and/or think we need another QB altogether. Some people are going to piss and moan regardless of what happens.

jobberone;2336849 said:
Sorry guys but I couldn't resist it. The devil made me do it.

I wonder if their fans have melted back into the magma of the earth, too.

And those were the Browns I was nervous about. And without Winslow.

Sorry I know it's a worthless thread but just to make a point.

yeah, that's what you said...

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

did the Giants look good against the Bengals?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2336950 said:
yeah, that's what you said...

Bob, it's a zen thing. The fact some got it might mean I actually had a little something to say but it's totally unimportant so don't worry. We're not making fun of you.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2336952 said:
did the Giants look good against the Bengals?

so it's ok to not look good? great

jobberone;2336953 said:
Bob, it's a zen thing. The fact some got it might mean I actually had a little something to say but it's totally unimportant so don't worry. We're not making fun of you.

I don't read between lines, buddeh

try being clearer next time so you call out the right people

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2336963 said:

when did I write that? you stated this was the first time the Giants had looked sloppy, I proved you were wrong.

Kilyin

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2336977 said:
when did I write that? you stated this was the first time the Giants had looked sloppy, I proved you were wrong.

Not just that, but he included the Skins in that proclamation. I thought the Skins looked pretty sloppy against the Giants in week 1.

Or is it just Dallas that has problems? All other teams are perfect, and never have a bad game.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
we're awesome

4-2 baby!

nothing to worry about

everything's fine and dandy

can't be critical of this team, oh no, can't do that, everyone is supposed to look bad for 3 weeks running, and be 1-2 in those games

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2336963 said:

I don't read between lines, buddeh

try being clearer next time so you call out the right people

It's a Zen thing, Bob.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
jobberone;2336849 said:
Sorry guys but I couldn't resist it. The devil made me do it.

I wonder if their fans have melted back into the magma of the earth, too.

And those were the Browns I was nervous about. And without Winslow.

Sorry I know it's a worthless thread but just to make a point.

That is the problem we should have been kicking the Commanders arse all over the field they are an ok team that is it. The problem was the Boys did not show up at home

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
The point is that we shouldn't freak out.

1. All teams deal with injuries. If we're a team worth a **** we'll fight through these injuries.

2. Other NFC East teams also lost. We are ONE game out of the NFC East, although most of you will agree with me we've played a horrible 3 games. We have a chance to right this ship. Of course, things could be better, but things could be much, much worse.

It's time for the team to show some accountability and to show the entire league why they were Super Bowl favorites.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;2337019 said:
The point is that we shouldn't freak out.

1. All teams deal with injuries. If we're a team worth a **** we'll fight through these injuries.

2. Other NFC East teams also lost. We are ONE game out of the NFC East, although most of you will agree with me we've played a horrible 3 games. We have a chance to right this ship. Of course, things could be better, but things could be much, much worse.

It's time for the team to show some accountability and to show the entire league why they were Super Bowl favorites.

according to some idiots, that's ok

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2337024 said:
according to some idiots, that's ok

it's not OK, but so far it's not the end of the world. If we play like this after these next 3 games, I agree with you.

The homer in me says we rebound in a big way. I'm thinking we can win 2 of these games, maybe even 3.

I'm not one of those people who will "hope" for 1-2. I want it all.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;2337029 said:
it's not OK, but so far it's not the end of the world. If we play like this after these next 3 games, I agree with you.

The homer in me says we rebound in a big way. I'm thinking we can win 2 of these games, maybe even 3.

I'm not one of those people who will "hope" for 1-2. I want it all.

I'm usually one of the most optimistic people on this forum, but I know our team is playing like ****, I've stopped trying to justify it this week, I'm not freaking out, but I'm not covering it anymore in a false sense of security, "oh look, the Giants and Commanders lost! dir-de-DIR"

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2337031 said:
I'm usually one of the most optimistic people on this forum, but I know our team is playing like ****, I've stopped trying to justify it this week, I'm not freaking out, but I'm not covering it anymore in a false sense of security

Oh definitely we need to play better. That's without question.

We're playing like a lackluster, untalented, and passion-less team...I'm just saying that it can change.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;2337037 said:
Oh definitely we need to play better. That's without question.

We're playing like a lackluster, untalented, and passion-less team...I'm just saying that it can change.

I believe it can change, but I'm not calling out people who are being justly critical