Video: So you want to face Tyron Smith?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Free mauled his guy, too. Man I love watching these guys play.

Chris Collinsworth made a comment during the game. That Free may not be one of your better pass protectors, but he sure does run block very well. Or something like that.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
That dude landed on his head and shoulder with his arm awkwardly under his body. Then slid on the turf in that position about 5 yards. That's embarrasing.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Not many people mention Hanna but I think he is one of the most improved player this year.

If you watch the game against the Saints last year, he was horrible. He is so much better this year.

Agree. I'm just hoping they give him some love in the passing game.

Oh and that Smith guy is VERY good. That was awesome!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
And to think that if he stays healthy, he's got a dozen more years to play...

lqmac1

Reaction score
Madden is alive and well. He may still love this line. Why are you guys referring to the guy as if he was dead?

I googled "when did John Madden die?". Hahaha I thought I was living under a rock

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
Linehan has been getting a lot of love around here but how much does Callahan deserve?

I think Callahan has done a good job coaching and developing the line. Even demoted, he continues to do a good job and has been a true professional. I'd like to see him stick around.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
Madden is alive and well. He may still love this line. Why are you guys referring to the guy as if he was dead?

When I spoke in the past tense, I was referring to his career as a broadcaster. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I went back to look at this again and noticed too other devastating blocks -- check out Free and Hanna. It's like they were playing a high school defense or something.

itsaboat

Reaction score
Same play from two angles... top of the screen then bottom of the screen

SmugThoughtfulFieldmouse.gif

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Thing that amazes me about Tyron is he is big but the man is not fat. Saw a pic of him without the shirt and the guy does not have the body fat you see on most OL players he is just big and strong