Video: So you want to face Tyron Smith?

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Had to look up his measureables......6'2".....260lbs......awesome to see one of our guys just rag doll someone. Make 'em cry UNCLE big fella!

dstovall5

Reaction score
Thing that amazes me about Tyron is he is big but the man is not fat. Saw a pic of him without the shirt and the guy does not have the body fat you see on most OL players he is just big and strong

andre-smith.jpg

This is what most Linemens 40 looks like, Tyron is definitely a freak of nature.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
andre-smith.jpg

This is what most Linemens 40 looks like, Tyron is definitely a freak of nature.

Hey we have rules here about things like this please do not post this picture again, I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. This is very disturbing. LOL

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL!

Oh that was good.

Right up there with the Marc Colombo video of him sending Hall on a airplane ride, without the plane.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Tyron is nice on that play.

But seriously though. How bout dat dem TE's blocking? Woo, I don't even recognize these guys. Hanna bulldozes his man like he's barely there.

bucktoof

Reaction score
Looked like Galette was right in the middle of trying a swim move, too. Tyron said "nope."

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Tyron is nice on that play.

But seriously though. How bout dat dem TE's blocking? Woo, I don't even recognize these guys. Hanna bulldozes his man like he's barely there.
I was gonna say Hanna made that play.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Hanna may be one of the most improved players on the team. He was garbage blocking before, but he's been doing nicely lately.

Sunday night was really the first time I somewhat studied his blocking. He has made a significant improvement.

CooterBrown

Reaction score
Soon defensive players will start getting the "Smith Flu" and take themselves out of the game rather than face him. They used to do that to avoid Larry Allen. The "Larry Allen Flu". Allen didn't just beat them, he beat them up.

Hoov

Reaction score
Broaddus said Tyron made Quinn quit in the Rams game. he just stopped trying after Tyron kept manhandled him

I hadn't heard/read that. But if true then that is funny.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I guess one of the similar moves is what made D.Lawrence to break his foot in training camp. He is about the same size as J.gillete

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Thing that amazes me about Tyron is he is big but the man is not fat. Saw a pic of him without the shirt and the guy does not have the body fat you see on most OL players he is just big and strong

One thing I've always noticed too...

He is not a 300 pounder with girth... he is RIPPED...