Reaction score
90+ are elite to franchise players
80+ are good to very good players
70+ are average to above average
60+ are depth or rookies

Seems fine to me

Jipper

Reaction score
with the way that Madden updates weekly now i don't really put any stock in this...its a starting point as a reflection of how the players played last season. As play gets underway they will move them up or down accordingly.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
with the way that Madden updates weekly now i don't really put any stock in this...its a starting point as a reflection of how the players played last season. As play gets underway they will move them up or down accordingly.
They do but they typically don’t move off too much from their rating. Maybe up a few or down a few.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every year I hear about Madden ratings being very questionable.

No reason to think this year will be any different.

John813

Reaction score
Kupp, Deandfe and McClauren.tough to say they’re elite or franchise…..

Kupp(and the Rams) had a down year after some impressive seasons. Even then, Kupp had 75 catches in 9 games. I still think he's elite.

Madden seems to delay on knocking down former stars until it's obvious they are in decline a la Hopkins. McLaurin I'm not sure why he's over 90 overall.

Regardless, was mainly talking about the Cowboys ratings.

Hooker, Kearse, Wilson are all good safeties.
Gallup had a redshirt, but still is a good #2. etc...

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Which ratings are disrespectful? Hopefully Mukuamu shows his rating is low by EOS, but the guy does still need to actually show it on the field first. A 90 WR is pretty rare and most of the league doesn't have one....really that WR trio is probably among the best in the game.

Hooker/Kearse/Wilson are all really good players, but I wouldn't call any of them elite.... I think they all have elite traits, but as all around players that 80-85 range sounds about right to me.

calicowboy54

Reaction score
ok all i care about and im sure 99% of this board is what Daks rating is and if under the clutch section its greater than 80