Some dude threatened my coworker

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Give them a break, Crazed. There are many keys on a keyboard that most people never use and an "any" key sounds just as legitimate as a Windows key. There is a subculture that rarely spend time at a computer. I've met many people are very intelligent in one area and complete morons in others.

I've dealt with so many irate customers. They think I'm responsible for everything that has gone wrong in their life since they set foot on my company's property. I don't build or sell cars. One man cussed me over the name of the company as if I had named it. It did teach me how to deal with others that were confused, so it wasn't a total loss. I'd still like to beat the crap out of him though. I apologize for sending him your way, @YosemiteSam. :grin:

@Reverend Conehead, the guy you're describing sounds unstable.
To be fair to these people, this was also back before most people had a computer. It cost some serious coin to have a PC that would play our games at the time too.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Funny story too. At my current company, we had a QA tester/customer service guy that started responding in bizarre ways to our customers. He was talking about conspiracy theories and detailing his drug use, which obviously had nothing to do with what customers were asking. Needless to say, he was relieved of his job. He then proceeded to threaten a lawsuit against our company for wrongful termination, claiming he had won many in the past (where have I heard that before?). He then nicely offered our company owner a 10 million dollar settlement, which was ignored. After that he was stalking our Audio Director through town, threatening to kill him, despite no previous interaction. The police paid him a visit and I don't know what happened after that. Who knew the game biz could be so dangerous.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Funny story too. At my current company, we had a QA tester/customer service guy that started responding in bizarre ways to our customers. He was talking about conspiracy theories and detailing his drug use, which obviously had nothing to do with what customers were asking. Needless to say, he was relieved of his job. He then proceeded to threaten a lawsuit against our company for wrongful termination, claiming he had won many in the past (where have I heard that before?). He then nicely offered our company owner a 10 million dollar settlement, which was ignored. After that he was stalking our Audio Director through town, threatening to kill him, despite no previous interaction. The police paid him a visit and I don't know what happened after that. Who knew the game biz could be so dangerous.

A person like that thinks he's totally reasonable and has no idea how ridiculous he looks.

GMO415

Reaction score
Is your friend s blond female? The Suspect is probably an INCEL

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Not really much of a threat. More funny I used to have some psycho call my office at 2 in the morning breathing heavily saying he was coming to the office. He always said "Video taping this conversation." If I was busy I'd put him on hold cause the dummy would wait, he held on one time for 48 minutes. If I had free time I would start talking junk to him then as soon as her started talking I'd say listen here Robin(actually his name) I'm gonna call Rusty C on you. He say NO and hang up. He currently is serving about 20 years on federal charges of stalking and some kind of threats to an elected official.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Not really much of a threat. More funny I used to have some psycho call my office at 2 in the morning breathing heavily saying he was coming to the office. He always said "Video taping this conversation." If I was busy I'd put him on hold cause the dummy would wait, he held on one time for 48 minutes. If I had free time I would start talking junk to him then as soon as her started talking I'd say listen here Robin(actually his name) I'm gonna call Rusty C on you. He say NO and hang up. He currently is serving about 20 years on federal charges of stalking and some kind of threats to an elected official.

That's bizarre. We had one looney lady become obsessed with one of our bosses, Doreen (not her real name). She would go on and on about how evil Doreen supposedly is. You would listen to her rant for half an hour about how Doreen is the daughter of Satan and is going to hell and how she's prosecuting her and blah blah blah. Then finally, she would be like, "Can you transfer me to Doreen now so I can tell her that?"

btw, what were you doing at your office at 2 AM?

lukin2006

Reaction score
LOL...some people like to resort to the "I will sue you". I have always found threatening to take my business elsewhere as far more effective...