Video: Some experts like Tyler Smith more than you do

glimmerman

Reaction score
The kid is like Colombo. Has some nasty. Looks to be a starter. I wish we got another one like him.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Everyone has an opinion, but some folks who do this for a living think it's a good pick. Time will tell. Kid definitely plays with an attitude.

I was vehemently opposed on draft night. That said, I'm starting to warm up to the pick, especially if he's at guard, I think he could be a top guard. And having him and Zach Martin at guard would be incredibly good. Zeke should be able to get nice runs now.

terra

Reaction score
How much of this pick was cold hard calculation and how much was hope and flowers?

That is what I want to know. All signs point to the fact we could have traded back. There are no signs the boys tried. Jerry and company fell in low with his potential and that is never a good thing when you are talking a high draft pick.

And a fair number of people who do this for a living think we reached; some of them think badly.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Everyone has an opinion, but some folks who do this for a living think it's a good pick. Time will tell. Kid definitely plays with an attitude.

Questionable talent in the talking heads here. They have a consensus he's playing RT. I haven't seen anyone who follows the Cowboys even mention that. LG til he takes over for Tyron.