Image: Some great ones in this picture

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I’m no Jason Garrett supporter I was on board with firing him just like everyone else but Wade Phillips was an even worse head coach in my opinion. You need to get your facts straight, Garrett won 2 playoff games and Wade only won one. He couldn’t even win a playoff game with John Elway. He was so soft his training camps were called camp cupcake. :laugh: He allowed Romo and Jason Witten to go to Cabo a week before a playoff game. What head coach does that? When Tampa had an opening for their head-coaching position several years ago, Wade was supposed to interview for the job but he backed out saying he wasn’t good head coach. He admitted he wasn’t a good head coach. Wade was such a crappy head coach the Cowboys quit on him causing him to get fired during the season. He’s the only head coach the Cowboys have ever had that got fired during the season. Case closed!

LOL

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m no Jason Garrett supporter I was on board with firing him just like everyone else but Wade Phillips was an even worse head coach in my opinion. You need to get your facts straight, Garrett won 2 playoff games and Wade only won one. He couldn’t even win a playoff game with John Elway. He was so soft his training camps were called camp cupcake. :laugh: He allowed Romo and Jason Witten to go to Cabo a week before a playoff game. What head coach does that? When Tampa had an opening for their head-coaching position several years ago, Wade was supposed to interview for the job but he backed out saying he wasn’t good head coach. He admitted he wasn’t a good head coach. Wade was such a crappy head coach the Cowboys quit on him causing him to get fired during the season. He’s the only head coach the Cowboys have ever had that got fired during the season. Case closed!
Well, to be fair, until Jerry came along, the Cowboys had only ever had one HC, so it doesn't really say much that only one got fired mid-season.

Also, it's not Cabo, but it might as well have been:
J5GSQrK.jpg

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Well, to be fair, until Jerry came along, the Cowboys had only ever had one HC, so it doesn't really say much that only one got fired mid-season.

Also, it's not Cabo, but it might as well have been:
J5GSQrK.jpg

Loved Tom Landry but he should have been fired before Jerry bought the team. Bum Bright offered to fire Landry but Jerry took on the responsibility. Jerry has had 8 head coaches so it doesn’t speak well for Wade Phillips that he’s the only one that got fired during the season. He was handed a very good team in 2007 and three years later the team ended up quitting on him.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Just stating the facts. Wade had three head-coaching jobs and was handed his walking papers by all three teams. Terrific DC but he was a lousy HC. He himself admitted it. Check out the link. :thumbup:

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/pr...oach-but-im-a-good-defensive-coordinator/amp/

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Danny White still gets no respect and he has been 3 times to where Dak and Romo has never been.

Tell me about a QB that was the back up QB on 2 Super Bowl teams, then lead his team to 3 in a row NFC Championship games and I will show you Danny White. Romo led the Cowboys to 3 in a row 8-8 with no playoffs. Both Romo and Dak had homefield advantage throughout the playoffs and could not win the 1st game with one deciding that Jessica Simpson and Cabo was a better place to be the week before a divisional playoff game.

Craig Morton and Dandy Don has done more than Romo and Dak. This is Arlington Jonesboys revisionist history.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Danny White still gets no respect and he has been 3 times to where Dak and Romo has never been.

Tell me about a QB that was the back up QB on 2 Super Bowl teams, then lead his team to 3 in a row NFC Championship games and I will show you Danny White. Romo led the Cowboys to 3 in a row 8-8 with no playoffs. Both Romo and Dak had homefield advantage throughout the playoffs and could not win the 1st game with one deciding that Jessica Simpson and Cabo was a better place to be the week before a divisional playoff game.

Craig Morton and Dandy Don has done more than Romo and Dak. This is Arlington Jonesboys revisionist history.
White, Morton, and Meredith all had one thing Romo and Dak never had...Tom Landry.

Besides, nobody is disrespecting them. They weren't here for the picture.