Some of you guys are amazing

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Last year, if you were told in the first 10 games in 2021 you were 7-3, leading the NFC east and in contention for the playoffs, would you be happy or mad?

Bad games happen for whatever reason in the NFL.

Dallas did not play a great game against the Chiefs last night, but it was still a competitive game due to the Dallas defense. Lot of you sound like KC when they were in the dumps earlier this year as to who to get rid of.

IF they were to win the super-bowl this year, everything is great. They have an off game on offense with missing some key players, and everything is crap and it's who should be fired or who should be cut.

And yes, I was rooting for Dallas to win last night because I'd like to see them in the playoffs and win everything.
This summarizes my attitude from 1996-2016. Finally got to the point where talk became cheap. Yeah, I was a slow learner. Took 2 decades.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Last year, if you were told in the first 10 games in 2021 you were 7-3, leading the NFC east and in contention for the playoffs, would you be happy or mad?

Dallas did not play a great game against the Chiefs last night, but it was still a competitive game due to the Dallas defense. Lot of you sound like KC when they were in the dumps earlier this year as to who to get rid of.

IF they were to win the super-bowl this year, everything is great. They have an off game on offense with missing some key players, and everything is crap and it's who should be fired or who should be cut.

And yes, I was rooting for Dallas to win last night because I'd like to see them in the playoffs and win everything.
The ONLY way Dak wins ANYTHING is if there are no injuries. He’s a poser.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I know a little about football and those that say Dak is average are ignorant.....with all due respect...
maybe you just know what high school quarterbacks look like. just messing with you.
he would be pretty decent on a high school team right now. :eek: as long as one of his offensive linemen arent out.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I think some people forget this is a public forum to discuss football, typically that means people are going to talk about their frustrations when the team lays an egg as they did in KC.

Big picture it is awesome that they are 7-3, but they had a chance to take ahold of the #1 seed and the offense didn't show up.

Proof

Reaction score
These kind of posts are silly.

Because they ignore context. Like for example, in two of the last three games, we've looked inept offensively and are trending down.

Just saying hey, we are 7-3 ignores the reality that this team is scuffling now, especially on offense. In other words, this 7-3 is a lot different than say 7-3, where we lost two of our first three games but have then ripped off a 6-1 stretch.

no, it really isn't. that's kind of the point

chagus

Reaction score

Bruh.

chagus

Reaction score
I think some people forget this is a public forum to discuss football, typically that means people are going to talk about their frustrations when the team lays an egg as they did in KC.

Big picture it is awesome that they are 7-3, but they had a chance to take ahold of the #1 seed and the offense didn't show up.
Yup. And thats what happened. Here we are.

What do i think? O line..

What else? Maybe WR.

Other than that... full strength... we got a shot.

Its where we're at. Its a crap shoot. Sure... but it has been entertaining **.

DZSierra

Reaction score

I guess I'm not an avid fan. I enjoy following football and watching games, but it is only a game and at the end of the day, I don't let a spectator sport which I don't personally play determine how happy or frustrated I am.

I get frustration over a bad game, but on any given day, one football team can beat another football team no matter what the odds. I just find it kind of hilarious how people want to fire players or coaches when a team has a bad day in some aspect of the game. Don't get me wrong, Garrett was the coach for way to long, but he never had the team trending in a good direction IMO.

May not be everyones opinion, but MM has the cowboys trending in the right direction IMO. I'm certain Philly would have loved to have Reid back after he got let go due to a short deck a couple of years, and funny enough, KC fans were screaming for Reids head earlier this year when they were in a dump. The bigger issue IMO is the ownership of the Cowboys living off of the glory of Landry and Johnson. Sometimes the "cancer" isn't the players or coaching...

DZSierra

Reaction score
All of you posters with Rowdy avatars I tend to give very little credit to. How hard is it to give yourself an avatar other than the default? Rowdy is the avatar that the trolls use. So posters, do yourself a favor, don't use Rowdy as your avatar.

Changed just for you. Honestly, the size allowed for this site for an avatar is a PITA.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
These kind of posts are silly.

Because they ignore context. Like for example, in two of the last three games, we've looked inept offensively and are trending down.

Just saying hey, we are 7-3 ignores the reality that this team is scuffling now, especially on offense. In other words, this 7-3 is a lot different than say 7-3, where we lost two of our first three games but have then ripped off a 6-1 stretch.
What do you say about the Rams and Bills? And Packers and Bucs?

TheHerd

Reaction score
What do you say about the Rams and Bills? And Packers and Bucs?
The frustrating thing is how poorly they have played. Losing is one thing, but getting completely dominated in all phases by a very average Denver team, and then two weeks later not even sniffing a TD against an average KC defense in a very high profile game, is something great teams rarely do.

One flyer here or there, sure. But two out of three weeks to come out completely flat, unprepared, and uninspired is not good.

There's plenty of season left so it's time to see what this team has for character.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
The frustrating thing is how poorly they have played. Losing is one thing, but getting completely dominated in all phases by a very average Denver team, and then two weeks later not even sniffing a TD against an average KC defense in a very high profile game, is something great teams rarely do.

One flyer here or there, sure. But two out of three weeks to come out completely flat, unprepared, and uninspired is not good.

There's plenty of season left so it's time to see what this team has for character.
I’ll ask again, do you feel the same way about the Rams, Bucs, Bills, and Packers or does the argument just apply to the Boys? The Rams got completely dominated two weeks in a row with one coming at the hands of the Titans without by far their most important player? The Bucs dropped two in a row including one to Washington. The Bills scored 6 points against the Jags and have looked like crap. The Packers just lost to a team that we beat with our backup QB. So, who is the team you fear?

DZSierra

Reaction score
I’ll ask again, do you feel the same way about the Rams, Bucs, Bills, and Packers or does the argument just apply to the Boys? The Rams got completely dominated two weeks in a row with one coming at the hands of the Titans without by far their most important player? The Bucs dropped two in a row including one to Washington. The Bills scored 6 points against the Jags and have looked like crap. The Packers just lost to a team that we beat with our backup QB. So, who is the team you fear?

Thing is what you just described sounds like a fun NFL year to me.

EVERY team has it's own sets of issues. What separates the winners and the losers is how you address those issues and how you handle adversity.

All things considered, the Cowboys aren't doing too bad IMO. Seems like the fans have more adversity amongst themselves than the players do, which I do find kind of amusing.

DZSierra

Reaction score
:welcome:to CZ, my new friend. Happy Thanksgiving!

Sincere thanks, and right back at you. I think part of my issue is I've seen Tom Landry coaching on the sidelines and when it comes to internet forums, I'm kind of slow on the tech side due to my age LOL

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Try not to pay too much attention to the vocal extremes on both sides. Most of Cowboys Nation is more in the middle.