Some of you guys are amazing

TheHerd

Reaction score
I’ll ask again, do you feel the same way about the Rams, Bucs, Bills, and Packers or does the argument just apply to the Boys? The Rams got completely dominated two weeks in a row with one coming at the hands of the Titans without by far their most important player? The Bucs dropped two in a row including one to Washington. The Bills scored 6 points against the Jags and have looked like crap. The Packers just lost to a team that we beat with our backup QB. So, who is the team you fear?
The Bills and Rams I do feel the same about. The Bucs are never dominated, even when they lose, and they won the Super Bowl last year, and Brady. Green Bay haven’t been dominated in 2 months. Patriots/Titans and either Bucs, Az, or GB is what I’m expecting.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I guess I'm not an avid fan. I enjoy following football and watching games, but it is only a game and at the end of the day, I don't let a spectator sport which I don't personally play determine how happy or frustrated I am.

I get frustration over a bad game, but on any given day, one football team can beat another football team no matter what the odds. I just find it kind of hilarious how people want to fire players or coaches when a team has a bad day in some aspect of the game. Don't get me wrong, Garrett was the coach for way to long, but he never had the team trending in a good direction IMO.

May not be everyones opinion, but MM has the cowboys trending in the right direction IMO. I'm certain Philly would have loved to have Reid back after he got let go due to a short deck a couple of years, and funny enough, KC fans were screaming for Reids head earlier this year when they were in a dump. The bigger issue IMO is the ownership of the Cowboys living off of the glory of Landry and Johnson. Sometimes the "cancer" isn't the players or coaching...

I don't let the Cowboys affect how happy I am, I am always in a good mood, however, I do like to discuss my feelings about the team and what is going on with fellow fans.

Like I posted in one of the rear threads I started, I like Moore, but he needs more experience and to get better when his gameplan isn't working or things break down. The Chiefs aren't the legion of boom or 85 Bears, to only be able to muster 9 points is embarrassing. How many WR screens can you run in a game vs press coverage before changing it up. It was shades of JG's 2 yards and a cloud of dust offense. It is easy to run this offense when everyone is healthy but you earn your salt when things break down. Sorry if some don't like it, but I have an opinion and enjoy seeing how others feel about it.

DZSierra

Reaction score
I don't let the Cowboys affect how happy I am, I am always in a good mood, however, I do like to discuss my feelings about the team and what is going on with fellow fans.

Like I posted in one of the rear threads I started, I like Moore, but he needs more experience and to get better when his gameplan isn't working or things break down. The Chiefs aren't the legion of boom or 85 Bears, to only be able to muster 9 points is embarrassing. How many WR screens can you run in a game vs press coverage before changing it up. It was shades of JG's 2 yards and a cloud of dust offense. It is easy to run this offense when everyone is healthy but you earn your salt when things break down. Sorry if some don't like it, but I have an opinion and enjoy seeing how others feel about it.

Per what you said, I completely agree with.

However, some here seem to be looking at just firing people on the spot because they aren't performing their jobs.

I get the fact that opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one. However, to try to tear apart this team and it's coaches on where their trend is going with this team is beyond ridiculous IMO.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Last year, if you were told in the first 10 games in 2021 you were 7-3, leading the NFC east and in contention for the playoffs, would you be happy or mad?

Bad games happen for whatever reason in the NFL.

Dallas did not play a great game against the Chiefs last night, but it was still a competitive game due to the Dallas defense. Lot of you sound like KC when they were in the dumps earlier this year as to who to get rid of.

IF they were to win the super-bowl this year, everything is great. They have an off game on offense with missing some key players, and everything is crap and it's who should be fired or who should be cut.

And yes, I was rooting for Dallas to win last night because I'd like to see them in the playoffs and win everything.

All I can tell you is this isnt last year. Expectations change based on results. But its clear the issue the last 3 weeks has been injuries. Big injuries so personally I am not worreid.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I think depth has improved over the recent years but you can see how touchy our OL protection of Dak is. The key to the Patriot’ success, IMO, is their ability to adapt to injury. We’ve improved but are not great.
Pats went 2-4 until their OL came back

FTWayne

Reaction score
Some of you guys are amazing. well, what can we say, we tried to pull your head out of his ***, but you guys wouldn't listen.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Can this team finish 12-5 ? 4 out of the last 6 are against the NFC East thank you plus a Saints team that’s scouting Tulane for a QB right about now. I can see a healthier Dallas club with an actual 7 days in between games going forward reeling off 5 wins to get to 12 and at least have one HOME playoff game to try to make a push for an NFC championship match .

DZSierra

Reaction score
Can this team finish 12-5 ? 4 out of the last 6 are against the NFC East thank you plus a Saints team that’s scouting Tulane for a QB right about now. I can see a healthier Dallas club with an actual 7 days in between games going forward reeling off 5 wins to get to 12 and at least have one HOME playoff game to try to make a push for an NFC championship match .

Funny enough, I can still see Dallas making the playoffs.

Fans today represent where our society has gone over the years IMO, we're way to fickle.