Twitter: Some Positivity in the Dak negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Shoot, I get called "Tiny Tim" and "Sally Field" by the peeps that give you likes on the regular.
And I don't even necessarily disagree with their positions.

So I think you get off easy.
The fact that people use those two names to insult tells me they are too old to be acting childish.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Shoot, I get called "Tiny Tim" and "Sally Field" by the peeps that give you likes on the regular.
And I don't even necessarily disagree with their positions.

So I think you get off easy.

My ex-wife would disagree with you lol

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The fact that people use those two names to insult tells me they are too old to be acting childish.
I chalk it up to me really affecting them while not even really disagreeing with their stance.
It's a compliment, insofar as to how much I get into their oatmeal.

But someone whining about being called a "hater"? I scoff. I get people trying to personalize their insults to me specifically.

shabazz

Reaction score
LOL....give it time as I will always be a hater and troll to some.

I miss the days when we were merely called d-bags and psychopaths....it was so less personal

Perhaps are “cancellation” is eminent.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I miss the days when we were merely called d-bags and psychopaths....it was so less personal

Hater and troll is as personal as d-bag and psychopath, tbh.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Yeah, my shrink was kind by calling me a psychopath but these 'hater' and 'troll' comments just make me cry in a corner because the members thoughts mean so much to me that life is so incomplete by me not getting their approval (slight bit of sarcasm lol).

Nav22

Reaction score
Nav, I agree with a lot of your post......except we shouldn’t pay a “good” quarterback, “Great” money.

If we lived in a world of no salary cap most of us would be just fine with over paying an non elite Qb, elite money.

It’s never been personal so that’s why the “hate” comments just don’t apply here. An opinion based on record and performances in the last 5 years.....some very good and some awful

In the end, it’s this franchises fault that this defense has stayed historically bad and that we even have to have this debate.
I’d rather overpay a little at the QB position if it means we lock up our “good QB.” It’s not ideal, but every team has deals in which they overpaid for someone. It’s still better than the alternative, which is losing the good QB altogether.

We’ve overpaid other players, even guys currently on the roster... QB is not the position to take a hardline approach on.

If we lose our “good QB,” it could be a LONG time before we get another one. They’re very tough to find and it involves a ton of luck.

stiletto

Reaction score
Do any of Todd France's clients get contracts done? Dak/Justin Simmons... just curious. Not saying he is the major problem but I know Dak and Simmons both are and both keep getting tagged.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The sad thing about you is that you simply can't stop yourself from the immature comments. I actually feel sorry for you and hope you one day realize the time you waste with all the BS.
When is “hater” considered name calling? You should take it as a badge of honor like Risen and Pappydog and 5star does.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Do any of Todd France's clients get contracts done? Dak/Justin Simmons... just curious. Not saying he is the major problem but I know Dak and Simmons both are and both keep getting tagged.
For awhile he was. I know Ryan Tannenhill got done last year. Thought it was more.

Qcard

Reaction score
So the so-called "Dak haters" lack imagination yet you are using a teenage social media term (hater) as an adult to describe another adult on a football opinion group? Interesting.
Bye Felicia
$126 M guaranteed:muttley:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
When is “hater” considered name calling? You should take it as a badge of honor like Risen and Pappydog and 5star does.

I am so in your mind...but you can't have me...honey pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.