Some quotes about Watkins from FSU fans

hendog

Reaction score
MinnesotaCowboy said:
How can we miss? Reading everything posted by Seminole fans and now Cowboy fans we probably can put up his name for a HOF career along side of Renfro!:rolleyes:

All I said was that we got a good player. I guess you would rather have Tony Dixon and Lynn Scott back. Moronic.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
IndianaCowboyFan said:
Pat Watkins ***** 6-4/190/4.45

That is freaking great measurements. 6-4? 190 lbs? 4.45 speed? I think if he understands the game well enough coupled by being mentored by Marcus Coleman and Aaron Glenn, he'll be an excellent FS.

Reaction score
You won't please everyone so it doesn't matter, as long as the majority had a good feeling about the pick that's what truly matters......

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
EveryoneElse said:
That is freaking great measurements. 6-4? 190 lbs? 4.45 speed? I think if he understands the game well enough coupled by being mentored by Marcus Coleman and Aaron Glenn, he'll be an excellent FS.

Everything sounds good but I agree he made need to bulk up some. a good 10-15 pounds of muscle wouldn't hurt.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
IndianaCowboyFan said:
Pat Watkins ***** 6-4/190/4.45 Tallahassee, FL #2 Florida State

6-4 / 190

I'm 5-10 and 190. So either Watkins looks like a tall Ethiopian, or I'm fa...

I'll go with him looking like an Ethiopian ;)

RW31

Reaction score
CATCH17 said:
Heres some Quotes from FSU fans.
:lmao2:

this kid was a 5th round pick. those homers talk about watkins like he's ed reed or ronnie lott. :rolleyes:

aikemirv

Reaction score
bbgun said:
FSU fans praising an FSU athlete. Whoda thunkit.

Why don't you go find some negative quotes from other teams to post about him?

aikemirv

Reaction score
MinnesotaCowboy said:
How can we miss? Reading everything posted by Seminole fans and now Cowboy fans we probably can put up his name for a HOF career along side of Renfro!:rolleyes:

You too!!!!

RW31

Reaction score
aikemirv said:
Why don't you go find some negative quotes from other teams to post about him?
go read some scouting reports. believe it or not, this kid is not perfect. :rolleyes:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
RW31 said:
go read some scouting reports. believe it or not, this kid is not perfect. :rolleyes:

post em if you got em...

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
RW31 said:

Who expects him to be perfect?

Seminole Fans? Cowboy fans? The poster that started this thread thought he would post some observations from his college team's fans. Of course they would be biased. And even so, who cares?

The coaching staff knew what they were getting with him in terms of special teams ability, which is one of his selling points. Anything else is a bonus.

I fail to see how he could possibly be any worse in coverage that what we have had to deal with since Woodson got injured.

EndGame

Reaction score
No offense, but fans sometimes wear glasses the color of their team. If you ask a bunch of Cowboys fans what they think about Drew Bledsoe, you'll hear different answers than if you ask a bunch of .. say .. Buffalo fans. The truth lies probably somewhere in between the two.

That said, it's good info .. thanks for posting!
`

Reaction score
He's got some good natural ablility it will come down to discipline with the play book and working on technique....