Some Romo facts

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Social D;2314477 said:
There is just something special about Tony Romo. There really is. When you talk to him he's got that smile on his face like aww chucks I cant believe this is happening to me, and week in and week out he continues to make one big play after another.

Please tell me you didn't just quote Chris Collinsworth word for word from Madden '09.

Hahah wow.... :bang2:

CowboyMark

Reaction score
I am a Romosexual but he does have too many turnovers. Eight straight games with an INT. Thats not good. 19 last year. He needs to be a 30 td 10 int qb and win a playoff game or two to be put in the same class as Brady and Manning. I believe he will and hopefully some super bowls.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Brees has huge stats tonight also.

And also 2 turnovers that have his team trailing, in spite of dominating.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors;2314310 said:
QB production is not even on the top 10 list of concerns on a team that is 4-1.
Agreed. My list of concerns are mostly on the other side of the ball.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
CowboyMark;2314734 said:
I am a Romosexual but he does have too many turnovers. Eight straight games with an INT. Thats not good. 19 last year. He needs to be a 30 td 10 int qb and win a playoff game or two to be put in the same class as Brady and Manning. I believe he will and hopefully some super bowls.
Games started
Manning 160
Brady 110
Romo 31

In first 30 starts
Romo 60 TD/33 INT
Manning 52/42
Brady 46/26

rexrobinson

Reaction score
percyhoward;2314768 said:
Games started
Manning 160
Brady 110
Romo 31

In first 30 starts
Romo 60 TD/33 INT
Manning 52/42
Brady 46/26

I think what these stats should remind us all is, he still has a lot to learn as an NFL QB as Brady and Manning did with just 30 starts under their belt. Romo has a long way before he reaches his potential. That is incredible if you think about it.

In a year or two he will look absolutely dominating and his TD to INT ratio will dramatically lower just like it did with Brady and Manning. Remember he doesn't have a whole heck of a lot of experience. He is just that good.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah, but he throws interceptions. We just can't have that here.

I mean, look at his road record. He's already lost two games on the road, probably more if those completions and TD's were interceptions and fumbles.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2314754 said:
Agreed. My list of concerns are mostly on the other side of the ball.

We are averaging 30 points a game. I'm about to roll out my hidden card soon. Google Troy Aikmans TD to Inter ratio :)

Romo by nature is going to make some bad throws - Brett Favre never threw a pick?:confused:

The NFL is gameplanning him, Redball needs to adjust - JMO but we are scoring points it's defense bringing us down more.

Reaction score
you forgot one...0 playoff wins (with more talent than Eli, Payton, or Brady had their first two seasons).

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Quarterback Coach;2314836 said:
you forgot one...0 playoff wins (with more talent than Eli, Payton, or Brady had their first two seasons).

Great first post ..... you will not last long.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

You're right...

Eli was a monster pass rusher, Peyton can definitely make those clutch catches, and Brady, well, the guy was good for a pick 6 once a month.

They definitely had more talent than Romo.

Oh...and welcome to the CowboysTwilightZone!!

StylisticS

Reaction score

You really think we're stupid, don't you? Nice first post.:rolleyes:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
How many years did it take Manning to win a playoff game?

Romo in next few years gets er done he will be inthat class. He's that good. Now if defense will stop someone.....

CowboyMark

Reaction score
percyhoward;2314768 said:
Games started
Manning 160
Brady 110
Romo 31

In first 30 starts
Romo 60 TD/33 INT
Manning 52/42
Brady 46/26
Did they ever have 8 straight games with an int. Maybe manning and brady did but surely very early in their careers. Romo's team is way better than those teams.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Brady had a Super Bowl talented team his first season - LOL

Great QB's elevate those around them. That is Romo's challenge postseason agreed!

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
CowboyMark;2314852 said:
Did they ever have 8 straight games with an int. Maybe manning and brady did but surely very early in their careers. Romo's team is way better than those teams.

Romo's a different QB than those guys. He is what he is.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Apples and oranges. Romo is 28. Manning and Brady were 23 or so in their first 30 games.

EchoBrain22

beWaredizzle
Reaction score
Social D;2314477 said:
There is just something special about Tony Romo. There really is. When you talk to him he's got that smile on his face like aww chucks I cant believe this is happening to me, and week in and week out he continues to make one big play after another.

LMAO:laugh2:

Isn't that Collinsworth in the new Madden game?