Some thought Dak wasn't a very good QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Dak is an elite QB and he has been since the second half of the 2018 season. And his game continues to progress. Some just choose not to see it.

But Dak is human and there will be a bad game sometime in the future. And at that moment the dissenting crowd will attack, and it won't be pretty.
Oh a bad game is coming because all QBs have bad games.

@khiladi is smiling thinking about it right now lol!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
There’s some here who still don’t think he’s very good or at least they try and act like he’s not very good. Some of the idiots who come to this board only come here to stir it up with the fans. They have an agenda to piss everyone off.
Honest?:angry:

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Didn’t think he was worth 40 large per season. He’s proving me wrong so far…but he has room for improvement which should scare the league.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
There’s some here who still don’t think he’s very good or at least they try and act like he’s not very good. Some of the idiots who come to this board only come here to stir it up with the fans. They have an agenda to piss everyone off.
Well some Dak haters ala khiladi and plippycat and usarmyfake at are trying to.come up with a goal post they want to point to....last week it was yards. I am sure there is stuff they will make up and complain about

Last edited:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
@khiladi hey bruh…

Just checking on you. I was going to bring you some homemade chicken noodle soup. Haven’t seen you around these parts much lately and thought you might be sick.

You good?

We won today. Hope everything is fine!
It's the RG I tell u. The right guard dang it....right guard....ahhh....zone defense...zone defense....waahhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.