Some thought Dak wasn't a very good QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Someone said during the post game that Dak has surpassed Romo and I thought about wether I'd rather have prime Romo or Dak. I was a bit surprised to find myself saying Dak all day long. He's a winner.

Would you rather have Dak or Romo as the QB of this team?

Or just in general?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He's having an elite like season.

I haven't seen a "Dak sucks thread" or even a "Dak sucks" comment in quite awhile.

Dak shut up his critics real fast.
He’s put them where they belong. Back under their rocks.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dak is an above average QB that is paid as elite. My point (which I think differs from your view) is that he is a very very good bus driver.. I think he can make a lot of throws, I like his mobility in the pocket and I think he actually is a very good leader. However on pure 'arm talent' I still don't like the number of under thrown or inaccurate passes.
This
So the real question will be how we win when we come up against a team that stops the run.. that is when Dak goes to pieces.

Defense will bail us out . . . kind of like Tampa. . except in that game Dak wasn't able to capitalize . . . now that He is so great next time Cowboys will win

starfan1

Reaction score
Seriously some members here need to start admitting they were 100% wrong.
Not everyone is cut from that type of cloth. Some may hold on to their disdain regardless of what Dak does and the moment he stumbles will pounce.

we have several on this site. I won’t call them out by name but I bet you can guess who they are

Brooksey

Reaction score
I hope he doesn't start holding the ball, he's doing it somewhat right now Vs Tampa when it was coming out so, so quickly.
Could be the offense we're calling or the defense we're seeing. Love the run game were using right now but would love to see that mixed with the
Out-Quickly passing game we used vs Tampa...guess I'm greedy

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yes, I'm hiding from the greatness of Dak.:muttley:
We have beaten one good team (Bolts) with muchooo assistance from the refs.
A game where Great Dak disappeared for 2.5 Quarters.
Today once again the Giants were done (injuries) Dak with ZEKE showing the way started to perform.
The Panthers, Eagles, and Giants are all playoff-bound teams lol...
Save your cheers of Dak's greatness and let's all see how he does the next 6 weeks when we face some real teams esp defenses.
Dak is an average QB who is being carried once again by the numerous extensive talent that surrounds him.
The same scenario as in 2019 when we beat the dog Giants, Skins, Fins, and all you Dak Zombies posted hourly of his greatness.
May the heavens prove you correct.......
Just no stones to admit you’re wrong and hoping for the team to lose so you can puff your chest out.

Reactions: CWR

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I think it was a legit question this offseason (especially coming off an injury) whether you were going to take the next step with dak as qb. That question has been answered and then some by dak.

dak has always been a leader guys will go to war with. However the most impressive thing? In an offseason where he was hurt, and he got paid. You can tell he religiously worked on his craft.

I have never seen dak this accurate with all of his throws, never seen his pocket presence this great. He also has total command of this offense and locker room. Truly awesome to see.
No, it wasn’t a legit question. He’s been proven it since 2016 day 1.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stop the call out threads.
Just be happy with how things are going.
Let those that still complain wallow in their misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.