Some would prefer losing with Romo than winning with Dak

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
And he still doesnt throw deep well.

Lets talk about throws 40 feet above receivers, throws in the dirt feet short, trying to throw off twinkle toes like he's fred flintstone, gifting stupid red zone int's in a 4 on 2 scenario.

check check check check check

7-1 buddy maybe you can figure out what everyone is talking about with Dak. Maybe your just too blinded with Romo love to see it.

Personally I could care less if you are in hell right now and dont get it. Im loving it. 7-1 after this week and #1 seed in the NFC. Viking faultering.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Anyhow, I like Dak for the future...I dont like him if we're trying to actually win in 2016.

Romo would be great if he wasnt old with a broken back. But he is. And benching Dak isnt going to help out 2017 any. So you stick with the QB that got you here and this also helps out 2017 and the learning curve. At some point you have to go with the young guy.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm talking about when this defense doesnt stop atlanta or new england and twinkle toes throw it in the dirt dak doesnt keep up with 5+ TD teams.

Why dont you think Dak can keep up with the offenses? Has he ever had to? Look what he did in the last two drives on Sunday night when he HAD to. Looked pretty good to me.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm talking about when this defense doesnt stop atlanta or new england and twinkle toes throw it in the dirt dak doesnt keep up with 5+ TD teams.

You really have hatred for Dak. That is pretty sad my man. I hope you can enjoy him going forward. He is the best thing to happen to this franchise since Romo.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Ah I remember when Nick Foles was the super winning hot hand lol...how they fall.

so now he is nick Foles. LOL

Nothing like being proven wrong all over again.

I can understand why you may have had issues in preseason and even a game or two in. But after 6-1 and the last 3 games you should be all in by now.

Your are either love blind or you really cant see it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's not that some want to lose with Romo it's they would rather win with him than with Dak because they want him to win a SB. The Romo FANS out there feel Dak has his entire career ahead of him and that time is running out on Romo and they feel he deserves to win a SB. The Cowboys have a strange FAN base because despite how well Dak has played and the teams 6 straight wins, some still want to go back to where we've already been with Romo. I can't believe some of the things I'm reading from some on this board. Some are trying to spin that Dak looked horrible last week and that we would have rolled Philly with Romo. LOL The kid makes one big mistake all night and made up for it with some outstanding plays with the game on the line and some are calling for him to be benched. :facepalm:

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
so now he is nick Foles. LOL

Nothing like being proven wrong all over again.

I can understand why you may have had issues in preseason and even a game or two in. But after 6-1 and the last 3 games you should be all in by now.

Your are either love blind or you really cant see it.

Nick was 9-4 with a 120 QB rating on the season with only 2 interceptions...on a fairly crappy team.

You're telling me he isnt nick foles???

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
There are posters on this forum that give Dak absolutely no credit for winning and credit the team around him, but when it comes to Romo and having only 2 playoff victories in his career blame the team around him. Dak can't win with some.

I think there are some that would rather lose with Romo (which we have for a decade) than win with Dak. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I think this is as laughable as media website political headlines over the last several months.

rangers71

Reaction score
Everybody needs to relax. A few years ago Kapernick was the best QB ever taking the 49ers to the Super Bowl. Now he is one sorry *** game away from being cut.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I want to win.

We are winning with Dak.

I have no idea how well Romo will play, even if he does get on the field.

Therefore, keep Dak out there until he proves he can't get the job done.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I ever had someone earlier today criticize Dak for winning in overtime stating we would have blown out the Eagles with Romo in there. Total Fiction

Reality: Romo would have went out on a stretcher in the first half, so Dak would have finished the game anyway.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Honestly, it does not matter what we think - only what the players and coaches think. It appears we know what they are thinking.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Ah one of the cry babies. Romo has had 10 years and done squat. The kids a rookie and racking it up.

Romo is on the bench with a broken back. Nothing to even talk about with Romo.

Guy like you were laughing at me and Dak saying Romo would be playing by week #3. Not even close. Talk about being dead wrong. Just admit you were wrong about everything and lets move on.

Dreaming he can play in his prime and forgetting about all the horrible games, picks, up by 24 3 pick 2nd half performances is selective to say the least.

Wut Wut!?!?! lololololol

Proximo

Reaction score
Ahh the good old Rant Zone. Thought I'd take a peek in and see what's up. And wouldn't you know, there's a little bit of action in here even when we're on a 6 game win streak. What a gem of a thread. As if any Dallas fan would rather see us lose with Romo than win with Dak, lol. You guys do not disappoint in here.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Ahh the good old Rant Zone. Thought I'd take a peek in and see what's up. And wouldn't you know, there's a little bit of action in here even when we're on a 6 game win streak. What a gem of a thread. As if any Dallas fan would rather see us lose with Romo than win with Dak, lol. You guys do not disappoint in here.

Well you're just not paying attention to some posters. They have nothing good to say about Dak Prescott at all, or even how well the team is doing. It's just all about Romo for them. So yes I do believe some would rather have Romo and lose than Dak and win. That is not referring to those who are proud of the team but just happen to feel Romo would be the better choice I have zero problem with them it's those who are focused on Dak hate when we're, like you stated, on a 6 game win streak.

I mean we're #1 in the NFC and they're hating with nothing good to say about the team so they obviously are NOT happy we are winning with Dak.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
This is a cool thread, because it *could* go in the rant zone or the quarterback zone...

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Not sure I'd call the debate in here 'action,' honestly. It is amusing, though.