Some WR's to watch

Croomraider

Reaction score
I never understand the salty sooner fans, I'm a longhorn and always liked the demarco murray and ceedee lamb picks, yet sooners fan are so
salty. Cowboys should of drafted jamaal charles and earl thomas and everyone knows that, so don't let the hate misguide you.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I never understand the salty sooner fans, I'm a longhorn and always liked the demarco murray and ceedee lamb picks, yet sooners fan are so
salty. Cowboys should of drafted jamaal charles and earl thomas and everyone knows that, so don't let the hate misguide you.
Earl Thomas was off the board before Dallas had their pick. It wasn't a matter of "should have", it was they could not.

visionary

Reaction score
Don't let your personal bias keep you from drafting good players. I hate Oklahoma and Notre Dame but I love that Cee Dee Lamb and Zack Martin is on this team.
Just stating facts
No ‘hate’

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score

Think he's a pure possession guy but should be fairly effective in the slot right away.

Doesn't look like he has enough burst to really be effective after the catch at the next level.

RS12

Reaction score
Watching the Pac12 championship game. Its a shame Odunze will be gone before we pick. Stud.

Mr_437

Reaction score

Studied Cowling last draft, transfer from UTSA where he played really good then transferred to Arizona and still balled out. Pure slot, so I don't see the fit for Dallas because CeeDee n Cooks play slot at times.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Really don't see a major need at the WR position. Yes, Gallup's future with the team is in doubt, but they have Lamb, Cooks (probably back), Tolbert, Turpin, Brooks, Bryant. What the offense needs is to fix their rushing attack, it starts with the OL and drafting a quality back.

rambo2

Reaction score
Brian Cambell Jr. LSU and Ja'Lynn Polk Washington are ones to watch. I think it is dumb for somebody to take Harrison at the top when you can trade back and still get a top receiver and draft capital from a team wanting a qb.

rambo2

Reaction score
Really don't see a major need at the WR position. Yes, Gallup's future with the team is in doubt, but they have Lamb, Cooks (probably back), Tolbert, Turpin, Brooks, Bryant. What the offense needs is to fix their rushing attack, it starts with the OL and drafting a quality back.
I see a need if they can somehow snag an outstanding receiver which is a possibility.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I see a need if they can somehow snag an outstanding receiver which is a possibility.
In my opinion, have bigger needs elsewhere, but if one fell in their laps, you take him

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I don't see us drafting a WR early. I see us signing Lamb, and maybe even extending Cooks. We shall see. After that, we have depth. And our guys on the bottom of the roster can step up if needed.