Some WR's to watch

Plankton

Reaction score
Keon Coleman or Rome Odunze would be really good additions. Great size and RAC ability for both players. J. Michael Sturdivant from UCLA is another guy that I like a lot, but I don't think he's draft eligible until next year.

RS12

Reaction score
I have only watched or glanced at a handful of college games, but I'll be looking for big fluid WR for the Cowboys (around 6'4, 215).
You watching Rome Odunze vs Oregon St right. He looks to be that guy. Big, moves like a smaller player, flat out baller.

Mr_437

Reaction score
You watching Rome Odunze vs Oregon St right. He looks to be that guy. Big, moves like a smaller player, flat out baller.
Just tuned in after see your post, but OSU has had the ball the whole time. There's a whole quarter left so maybe I get to see something. Thanks for letting me know.

RS12

Reaction score
Just tuned in after see your post, but OSU has had the ball the whole time. There's a whole quarter left so maybe I get to see something. Thanks for letting me know.
Sealed the game. Add knows how to use his body to muscle and wall off mostly smaller corners. If he runs well at the combine should be an easy 1st rounder.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Odunze almost certainly will be gone before our pick. Harrison, Nabers, Coleman, and Egbuka all probably be gone before our pick.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Sealed the game. Add knows how to use his body to muscle and wall off mostly smaller corners. If he runs well at the combine should be an easy 1st rounder.
Yeah, I love having guys who make big plays in the clutch with game on the line. He beat 1 on 1 coverage, and was physical to create separation.

Sydla

Reaction score
Here we go with this annual Longhorn nonsense.
I just looked at 4 current mocks.

Only one had a UT WR In the first round........... and it was Mitchell. LOL.

Granted, mocks mean squat but this apparently is a really deep WR draft. Harrison, Coleman at the top, two LSU WRs could go in the first round, etc.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score

Granted, mocks mean squat but this apparently is a really deep WR draft. Harrison, Coleman at the top, two LSU WRs could go in the first round, etc.
I think the run at WR is going to be like picks 25-40, especially with all the OTs and QBs who could go in the top 20.

Harrison I think is the only premiere talent but there's maybe 8 guys who could all go late-first early-second.

Mr_437

Reaction score

If a draft is stocked at a position, I'm a form believer in getting on of those players.

Croomraider

Reaction score
I don't see either as a first rounder at this point. Maybe things will change by the end of the season. Mitchell has good size. This coaching staff is different than what they have had in the past, but Texas has not produced many top notch wide receivers. Roy Williams is statistically the best Longhorn WR that made the NFL.
Texas Tech never produced top notch QB's and you would of passed on Mahomes with that rhetoric. lol
I'd assume NFL scouts aren't bias like you.
Xavier Worthy is getting tabbed as the fastest wideout in the draft, we will see at the combine.
However, you'd be crazy to pass on worthy when you currently have Tolbert and Gallup who get zero separation.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Malachi Corley is 1 of my pets cat. Deebo vibes from that kid.