Somehow its different this year

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
somehow its different this year. Every year people around here get their hopes up and are very disappointed when all of the big names get signed and Dallas sits on their hands. Panic reigns supreme.
then the cooler heads sort of make fun of and poke fun at said posters and say just wait just wait the names will start coming here. Calm down everyone !!

i dont hear that this year. I think right now there is a lot of disappointment after the ALL In talk.

Our fanbase has been let down and are just fed up and disillusioned.

i know I am. Im fed up . You?

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
How can you have a cooler head waiting for the big names if the previous week all the big names were signed? o_O

bewp7

Reaction score
people are mad it is time for change!

after that no show vs green bay the people are sick of jerry, stephen, dak, mccarthy all of them

family member of star player calling out the qb, family member of the bum scrub greedy phony garbge loser qb calling out the front office, the fan base calling out jerry and stephen

it is about to get even worse and i cant wait!!!!

if u want to see a super bowl u all should be rooting for 0-17 and even more bad drama lets go!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
6 wins this year.
Ryan Leaf of 2025 in next years draft for quarterback. I been the most -hardest- diehard Dallas Cowboy fan for decades. I'm at the point now to just watch this head on car collision with a bag of popcorn and a coke....But he'll blame Dak next season. Dak is released and 28 more years later he'll find somebody else.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Dallas has enough big names to pay. They don't need more. They need solid players to fill in around their big names.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
We have not created significant cap space yet to sign anyone.
I'm saying you can't wait for the cap allotment or anything because after big names are gone they are gone. His original statement has two differing types but the one type saying wait it out we will get the big names later are illogical and flawed.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
It’s because the cowboys as a franchise are in a different position in totality then they have been in a long time, they’ve been knocking on the door for 3 straight years and we all were hoping the franchise would say “ok, we are good but we aren’t good enough we need to close the gap” with the elite teams.

Instead, we are being told we have no cap space and need to take our medicine despite having a team that’s still pretty damn good.

CIWhitefish

Reaction score
It does feel a little different this year. I'd be curious to know when our first signing was last year, what day of the week?

Chasing6

Reaction score
I'm saying you can't wait for the cap allotment or anything because after big names are gone they are gone. His original statement has two differing types but the one type saying wait it out we will get the big names later are illogical and flawed.
Big names that are ready for retirement.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
It’s different because the team has always done alot of restructures before FA. They didn’t even do that this year except Martin.

Just no effort being shown. Unless the goal is to totally tank and draft a new QB next year with a clean cap.

Big_D

Reaction score
It's not just big names. Free agency is down too scraps at LB, RB, DT. etc. It's like showing up to dinner late and the only thing left is the plate of brussel sprouts no one wanted. It truly is amazing to watch how much the Cowboys simply don't give a crap at all.

stiletto

Reaction score
The sooner people accept that they are house-cleaning (low key rebuild) the sooner everyone will be happier. They are not all in for winning next year. They are all in on cleaning up the high priced contracts of older players that don't perform come playoff time. The big red flag is that they aren't even bothering with their OWN FA's now. No more bad contracts for awhile is probably a good thing.