Someone going to fall in the draft!!!

MONT17

Reaction score
with the additions at QB by the SAINTs and the PHINS the upcomming draft will be out of whack with 3 QBs sloted at near the TOP of the draft!!! Everyone knows this but noone knows who is going to fall like in recent years I recall names like RODGERs and STEVEN JACKSON falling... I wanna know who do u want to fall and why?

My dream is VERNON DAVIS but with the QB signings I think he will go... Vernon Davis in an O with MeO would not be fair to defenders... if there is someone who can PUSH MeO to be BIGGER STRONGER FASTER its VDAV! VERNON DAVIS can line up at FB, TE, and WR... he ensures Hammon and Witten keep their roles if either get hurt! with this guy on the roster an OLDER FB like Sowell can fit in fine... VDAV is an awsome blocker and would be a subsitution NIGHTMARE for defenses while PARCELLS will use the same personell with different looks!

anyway enough dreaming....

I think the DT NGATA takes the fall I think some have him at a TOP 10 pick NO WAY! if he is the BPA on the board I hope we get a trade down!!!

J-DOG

Reaction score
I agree.
I think Ngata will fall.
Guys like Winston Justice will rise up the draft boards.
Guys with speed like
Jason Allen,
Antonio Cromartie,
Thomas Howard,
Ashton Youboty,
Jimmy Williams,
KO Simpson,
Donte Whitner,
Daniel Manning,
Sinorice Moss,
Santonio Holmes,
Chad Jackson,
will all get taken higher than you think. The trend in drafts is that you take a speed player and toughen him up. Guys with speed are always seen as players with bigger upside. At our second pick in the draft I seriously doubt Jason Allen is still there. In fact I think...
Jason Allen
Cromartie
Williams
Whitner
Simpson
Howard
Youboty
...are all off the board by then.
You're left with Sinorice Moss and Daniel Manning.
Undersized wr and small school safety.
We need picks in the 2nd and 3rd round that are high round picks.
Speed, speed and more speed. We need more of it.

Manster68

Reaction score
If Ngata falls, then Dallas will take him with the #18 pick.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
For whatever reasons, DT's usually don't fall in the draft. In fact, it seems like they, if anything, are drafted higher than their ability dictates.

RB's usually fall as well as LB's and of course G's. I don't think Hawk will fall that far, but I think because of the position he plays, he might fall a little farther than many think. No way to us at 18, but farther down than he deserves to be.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The_Jackal said:
Just think of it as ee cummings as a cowboy fan, not that will help your eyes any.
icerberg is ee cummings with punctuation.

Random capitalization for no reason at all and !!! after every sentence is just painful.

dmoore

Reaction score
I had no idea what you we're trying to say with MeO. Now I get it. Not cleaver at all.

On topic, the player I'd like to have fall would be Huff, but that's not gonna happen.