Someone going to fall in the draft!!!

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Vince Young will fall.

And he should.

Because he sucks.
Yeah I mean winning the Rose Bowl twice, winning a National Championship, multiple awards for his QB play, leading the NCAA in passer rating, Career 30-2 as a starter at Texas, Vince being the first and only player in NCAA I-A history to pass for 3,000 yards and rush for 1,000 yards in the same season. Also being 6'5 235 makes him suck.:rolleyes: I'd go on but I think you get it

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Da Hammer said:
Yeah I mean winning the Rose Bowl twice, winning a National Championship, multiple awards for his QB play, leading the NCAA in passer rating, Career 30-2 as a starter at Texas, Vince being the first and only player in NCAA I-A history to pass for 3,000 yards and rush for 1,000 yards in the same season. Also being 6'5 235 makes him suck.:rolleyes: I'd go on but I think you get it
I think the message he was trying to get across was there are many questions concerning VY and his ability to convert his college game to the pro game.

MONT17

Reaction score
arent all those songs about his gay lover? anyway back on subject I dont think V YOUNG get past the Raiders... he would be a perfect fit, throw the up to MOSS or run for your life!!!

I forgot about GREENWAY I think he will fall after benching 225 a cpl of times!

jman

Reaction score
Da Hammer said:

And yet...how many sure things end up complete bust?

Not saying he will be, but you can't be sure he won't either.

What a player did in college aint got squat to do with what he can do in the pro's.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
jman said:
And yet...how many sure things end up complete bust?

Not saying he will be, but you can't be sure he won't either.

What a player did in college aint got squat to do with what he can do in the pro's.
I aint saying its 100% that he will be a fantastic player but to say he sucks is ignorant when up to now he's shown to be as good as can be

Its better to say i think he will be a bust and then state the reasons

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Da Hammer said:
you'll see.

Hiero

Reaction score
Ngata would be a nice fall. Maybe Bunkley takes his spot and Ngata falls to us, I would love that. Wouldnt mind grooming Cutler either.

braw

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
you'll see.

Jeff Blake, Steve Mcnair, Cunningham, Culpepper,Vick, Mcnabb were never winners on the stage Vince has been. If it wasn't for the Rose Bowl Janurary Football was pretty bad. The most watched college game in 19 years. Was the bigger star in a game full of stars(TO) Bush, Leinnart, and White vs Young. Ran for as much yds as Bush and passed as much as Leinnart. Yet he sucks what would that say about Leinart and Bush.

2much2soon

Reaction score
MONT17 said:
arent all those songs about his gay lover? anyway back on subject I dont think V YOUNG get past the Raiders... he would be a perfect fit, throw the up to MOSS or run for your life!!!

I forgot about GREENWAY I think he will fall after benching 225 a cpl of times!

I think some of my headbanger buddies still can't admit Roarin' Rob is actually Flamin' Rob

CowboyChris

Reaction score
2much2soon said:
I think some of my headbanger buddies still can't admit Roarin' Rob is actually Flamin' Rob

back in the day, noone wouldve ever thought that, sad but true, but that dude can sing.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I'll run to the hills :eekmouse:

Iron Maiden, Yeag...

my JP fave - "Victim of Changes" :skins: :jints: :iggles: from "Unleashed in the East" :strongarm