Someone tell Crayton he's not elite material

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Someone tell him he's a fourth receiver, nothing more.

If he's in in such an insurrection he must believe he's a vital cog in the Cowboys offense.

Tired of this loudmouth who always is piping up in great disproportion to his output in games.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
zeromaster;2484761 said:
I nominate GtB...
:cheers:

A non sequitur but still well-meaning. When you figure out the issue you should contribute.
In the meantime, welcome to our country!

Mash

Reaction score
Crayton is right...

You need to get other players involved.....

Look at the Giants.....when Buress was playing...they spread it around....used 3 RB's....used their 3rd and 4th WR's ....

Romo needs to make better decisions.....if TO is doubled....and Witten is keyed...then you have to throw the ball to Williams...Crayton...Bennett....they will hurt you....then and only then will teams back off....and have to guess more.

Pitt players even said they knew the ball was going to Willten....why is that?

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2484757 said:

If he's in in such an insurrection he must believe he's a vital cog in the Cowboys offense.

Tired of this loudmouth who always is piping up in great disproportion to his output in games.

how about you go up to him and tell him in the face

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
To be fair to Crayton.

Brian Broadus said on GAC the other day that Crayton would've had a huge day if Romo would have just thrown him the ball against the Steelers.

So if he has complaints its not like there isn't something there.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
CATCH17;2484816 said:
To be fair to Crayton.

Brian Broadus said on GAC the other day that Crayton would've had a huge day if Romo would have just thrown him the ball against the Steelers.

So if he has complaints its not like there isn't something there.

And he actually caught the ball. Crayton could have been a hero at last years wild card game. Didn't work out to good.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2484829 said:
And he actually caught the ball. Crayton could have been a hero at last years wild card game. Didn't work out to good.

:lmao2:

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I think he's probably frustrated knowing he was free and clear and passed over when a toss to him could have been the difference in the game. That has to be VERY frustrating. Apparently on that play, he actually did everything right and got himself open (i know, i'm shocked too)...and nothing.

Romo had time to throw, despite holland going out, on his last 2 big passes (the INT and the pass to nowhere). I think he rushed those passes without really scanning the field.

alancdc

Reaction score
He isn't elite, but we were better when he was contributing as the number 3.. Remember when he used to catch big 3rd down passes in the slot? What happened to those days? Honestly, I do think the guy is open. With all the weapons we have he would almost have to be.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
alancdc;2484846 said:
He isn't elite, but we were better when he was contributing as the number 3.. Remember when he used to catch big 3rd down passes in the slot? What happened to those days? Honestly, I do think the guy is open. With all the weapons we have he would almost have to be.

Yes, giving the ball more to Crayton and less to T.O. would temper emotions.

Deefens

Reaction score
Venom spewing is the theme of the week. What a hero it must take to bash someone to make themselves feel better. Everyone is free to like/dislike who they want, but to go out of your way to put Crayton or whoever down is disgusting IMHO. He purposely screwed up last year to hurt everybody that is a comboy fan.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2484757 said:

Are you sure he's not elite?

He has a show on Sirius radio and he is always on ESPN.

I think that makes him elite doesn't it?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2484829 said:

:rolleyes:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
....so much for all the Romo MVP threads we were reading last week.

Gotta love this place.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2484829 said:

Maybe thats why Romo doesn't throw Owens the ball too? Because he drops it.

zeromaster

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2484779 said:
A non sequitur but still well-meaning. When you figure out the issue you should contribute.
In the meantime, welcome to our country!
The "issues" among other things are:
  • you can't resist starting a post bashing Wade or Crayton, or trumpeting the joys of Farmers Branch
  • you have a tendency to go for the homespun angle, not unlike the old GTorres poster on the DMN site
  • at times you sound like you're auditioning to be a mod, albeit a rather different sort than the Zone uses
Don't like my schtick? Use the ignore button.

We can't influence the outcome on the field, but keep trying...

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
zeromaster;2485072 said:
The "issues" among other things are:
  • you can't resist starting a post bashing Wade or Crayton, or trumpeting the joys of Farmers Branch
  • you have a tendency to go for the homespun angle, not unlike the old GTorres poster on the DMN site
  • at times you sound like you're auditioning to be a mod, albeit a rather different sort than the Zone uses
Don't like my schtick? Use the ignore button.

We can't influence the outcome on the field, but keep trying...

:lmao2: That dude was out there.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Mash;2484791 said:
Crayton is right...

You need to get other players involved.....

Look at the Giants.....when Buress was playing...they spread it around....used 3 RB's....used their 3rd and 4th WR's ....

Romo needs to make better decisions.....if TO is doubled....and Witten is keyed...then you have to throw the ball to Williams...Crayton...Bennett....they will hurt you....then and only then will teams back off....and have to guess more.

Pitt players even said they knew the ball was going to Willten....why is that?

Romo DID do it earlier - gave it to Bennett, Choice, etc.

Then in the 4th quarter, he forced it to Witten twice. Once it was intercepted for 6 points, and once it was thrown incomplete when Witten wasn't even looking.